Bedroom Question.. ( Somewhat TMI? )

LittleBunnie

Trying for #1
Reaction score
So, I wasn't sure if this was the right area to post this or not, but I couldnt find a 'sexual health' tab. :wacko:

So here goes :
DH and I have been married for 5 1/2 mons & been together about 8. When we first started getting intimate, everything was fine. About a month into our relationship ( bf / gf ) I started bleeding every time we had sex.

After a month and a half of this going on, DH scheduled an OBGYN appt for me. So I go in, and she says i'm in the clear. She doesn't see any type of infection, and she went ahead and did a PAP. Everything came back negative. During the time we were waiting for the results, DH and I stopped everything sexually.

When we started again, same thing, bleeding. So this time he scheduled a " problem GYN " appointment. Him being in the military, the GYN's tend to be different every time. So, same thing again. GYN told me he saw nothing. Everything looked normal. He told me that once I had given birth, my opening would widen and I wouldn't have bleeding anymore. ( We have been TTC for the past 4 months ). He also suggested lube, which DH and I had been using (sperm friendly lube) & I would still bleed, when I told him this, he tells me " Well maybe your husband is just too big for you. " and kind of just left me in the dark.

When I came out of the room, I told DH everything the GYN had told me, and he was furious. He asked me to wait until we got here ( California ) and he would schedule another appointment.

I'm still waiting to go to the Dr. As we have only been here a few weeks. It just baffles me, on why I would bleed, if both GYN's say everything looks normal, and tests are negative?! It doesnt look like super red, it looks like spotting right before a period, very light pink blood. As soon as we stop, the bleeding stops. I'll wipe up, and thats it?..

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I have had a few partners before my DH and have never had something like that happen. :shrug:

With us its if hes been too rough. Other times its been while I was on contraception and might have been the extra hormones or something. Not sure what else to suggest but hope you find an answer soon :flower:

Thank you! :hugs:
It usually gets a little rough, but we've tried taking it slow many times. I've never used any type of contraceptive with him, with my past partners i'd use condoms, but i've never been on any type of BC.

:shrug:

I'm quite small down there so I've had times when i've had some very light bleeding before. It doesn't happen very often (just when it's been a bit rough or if i'm feeling a bit tense) and we've been tested for everything in the past.

Just sharing my experience as i've accepted it as something normal for me.I think as long as it's not painful then you are ok! :flower:

does sex hurt you then? if it does I would probably agree he might be too big for you & to continue using lube and going slow...

also, how many pap smears have you had altogether? xxxx

Usually when we first start off, it hurts, but after the first 2-3 mins it's okay. I think I tend to tense up really bad, because I know it's going to hurt.

He always tells me to relax. & when I do it is less painful, but it's still painful, if that makes any sense?

I've gotten 2 paps a year since I was 16, i'm 23 now. So maybe 14 or so? I've also had the same OBGYN since I married my hubby in Aug. The worst news I've gotten was reoccurring UTIs, due to me not drinking enough water.

I spot after sex from time to time. I went for an internal last week. According to the obgyn, I'm too tight down there, & I'm a bit dry as I'm on the pill. All the tests were negative. I got married 4 years back, but until now there is some pain & I spot (light pink). The obgyn advised us to use a lube everytime & she gave me oil pessaries.

And giving birth didnt make it better, I ended up with EMCS & I didnt even dilate :rofl:

I was pretty much going to say everything everyone else said! Rough sex can really do it and if youre not "ready" down there. That can also be the cause of your UTIs. Have you ever noticed a burning when he ejaculates? I know if we have kinda rough sex or for a really long time and I start to dry out, I get sore and I notice the semen stings.

I have an extremely sensitive cervix because the cells are different to normal. They're not dangerous, just different. It's called an ectropion cervix I believe, it's caused by things like puberty, coming off contraception etc. so it could just be that.

Mine only started during pregnancy and stopped when I gave birth.

Maybe his penis is big & he's hitting your cervix? I'm pretty sure when I was ttc & ovulating if we did legs over shoulders position my OH would hit my cervix x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->