Been in hospital most of the day....

bigbelly2

mommy of 2!
Reaction score
Iv been in good hospital most of the day with pain on the left hand side that's got worse since last Friday. My doctor was useless yesterday, I rang the midwife team and they asked me to go to a&e.
Pain is like a dull achey pain (not piercing or stabbing) I constantly need the toilet and feel really bloated but I'm only 4+5 or 5+1
They tested my bloods and urine and have said I have an infection so have put me on antibiotics but my hcg levels were a bit low but progesterone levels were fine... 5pm came and they said sonographer I needed had gone home! (I'd only been waiting 5 hours!!!) so could I stay over night... Because of my 2 children and the fact my brother is getting married this fri I couldn't.
I have to be back at the hospital for 8am in the morning and was told to take a book... A big book! Iv got to sit and wait but if they can't fit me in the next appt is Friday... (My brothers wedding) or next Monday!
Iv taken an antibiotic this evening, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the pain is the infection and not a miscarriage or ectopic (they are wanting to scan me to rule this out and check it's all in the right place, and that's it's progressing normally)
Has anyone else had anything like this? I'm obviously very concerned, but the pain seems to have moved all across my tummy and to the left of my belly button I'm so confused... Sorry for blabbering on
H xx

Hope you feel better soon hun xxx

I hope you're okay ..'I have not experienced that . I would say if the pain worsens you should maybe go back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->