Been naughty :o)

Katy_28

Wife & Mummy of 2
Reaction score
After finding out that we were expecting a :pink: on Thursday night, I went shopping with my parents yesterday and bought LOADS of pink, girly clothes. Today, i've been out with my husband and ordered our furniture and pram (they were on offer and we couldn't resist)!! I think I need to stop now, lol.

What do you think?

Furniture: https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-summerhouse-collection-demerara/smrg69505/type-i/

Pram: https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-pliko-pramette-polka/185783003/type-i/

It's all so exciting!!!! Has anyone else been naughty this weekend? xxx

Oooh I love Summerhouse!! Wish our budget/house was bigger to have it!

We got some sheets and a princess net for over the cot today as well as some clothes :)

I love spending :D

We've been naughty too!

We got the same pram but we got the cityscape colour rather than polka dot.

We've bought lots of bits and pieces in the Asda baby event today too lol! Xxx

yes I have!! straight after scan I went and bought THREE outfits from baby gap, have bought one more but my mom and sister have also bought things for bubs - she has her own drawer of stuff already and I'm not even halfway through my pregnancy!! madness!

Love your mama's and papa's choices! We're getting our cot from there too :happydance:

Loving your items :)

I'm going shopping tomorrow and planning on getting pushchair/carrycot. Also hoping to order cotbed. Plus spending some vouchers on baby too!

Did Mamas and Papas give u the option of taking the pram right away or do u have to order it and wait for it to come into stock?

I'm very excited about tomorrow!!!

they r lovely hun! I've bought loads but waiting for a cheque to clear before i get my big stuff!

we r due on the same day hun :thumbup: xx

Yeyyy... a bump twin!! Are you showing much yet? I already feel 8 months pregnant!! How's it all going?

I ordered my M&Ps pram online because the price was a web exclusive. We went into the shop and saw it, got a sales assistant to show us how it all worked, then ordered it online. We ordered it to the store since delivery was £5 and we're never in to take parcels and end up having to wait ages to get to the sorting office. Plus, we live close to the Trafford Centre, so we can just nip and pick it up when it arrives, from 2nd February :happydance: Can't wait! I doubt that you will be able to take it away from the store, unless you have a big M&Ps store near you. The store at the Trafford Centre is only tiny.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->