Been prescribed Alli Weight Loss Pills

I was on these tablets from the Doc. They are a little unpleasant at first but your body gets used to them after a while. Just remember, If you think you have wind, go to the toilet just incase cos It seriously can get messy and stain your clothes! Its like orange oil - very odd! lol Good luck with them.

Just a thought, but have you tried slimming world or Weight Watchers? Slimming world worked so much better for me.

I was on these tablets from the Doc. They are a little unpleasant at first but your body gets used to them after a while. Just remember, If you think you have wind, go to the toilet just incase cos It seriously can get messy and stain your clothes! Its like orange oil - very odd! lol Good luck with them.

Just a thought, but have you tried slimming world or Weight Watchers? Slimming world worked so much better for me.

Yeah ive tried both, Slimming World worked better for me than Weight Watchers but it put the cost of my Shopping up by £50 a week! Plus on top of that the weekly fee to go get weighed (if i didnt go i didnt try hard enough so needed to go)

I have a list of Allergies and Intolerances and many Diets of Food Plans dont cater for these so thats why Paul Mckenna is a good plan to follow for me :) x

I did these last year n they worked brilliantly for me! lost 9 stone on them! U have to be strict on them though! u cant just miss a tablet n have something naughty coz they will still be in your system and a orange surprise will visit you!! haha Good luck hun xxx

I started these today too. Do you know how much fat per meal you're allowed? I know no more than 5% fat and 15 sat fat a day but not how much fat per meal, or doesn't that matter?

Anyone got any list of things you can eat that won't give you the runs like stuff to have on toast or jacket potatos or meal ideas?

I had rle boring meals so cant rle help on meal ideas :( Used to live on chicken n veg n gravy or jacket potatos! Hope someone can help though! xx

Tuna on potato? that shouldnt be too fatty, I eat Salmon quite bit, that is nice with a salad and not too fatty.
White meats such as turkey and chicken are better than red meats such as beef and lamb as they are fattier.

Per meal i think is 5g? or is that for the day?

I wasnt given any information by my gp about it, which is stupid really, i googled it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->