been put on bedrest :(

MomPepperdine

Reaction score
I had an ultrasoun and app today (got 3d pics he's soooo cute!) When I got to the office I was having bh so they sent me next door to the hospital sent a cupple hrs there. Everyone can't believe how much he moves constent! Well I'm not dialated or anything but still having contractions even tho they slowed down...so they said I'm not aloud to do anything for a week other then go pee and fast shower hopping I can get someone to watch the girls for a few days :/

Wow. Hope things settle down for you! Don't know what I would do with my daughter if I had to do that! Hope things turn around and you can get back to things soon :) take care of yourself!

Ugg, that's horrible. I dunno what I'd do with my DD if I had to do that. I've been swelling really bad and having BH but haven't called the doc because I'm afraid he'll put me on bed rest and that's just not possible for me. I have no one to watch her and I need to work as well!

Thanks hoping my aunt will watch them! They said its prob me having poly that's causing them. I'm just happy he went head down!

Well it looks like I get to enjoy my bed rest with a 2 and 4 yr old for the next week. Its not even noon and I'm going completly crazy. I know my hub isn't going to be any help this weekend either. I'm pretty sure he thinks me being on bed rest is just a big joke and I can't even rest.
Last night my bil called hub and wants to hand out tonight and drink since he's coming in from out of state so that means they are going to be up all freakin night and then he won't get up till past noon. Well great thanks I haven't been able to freakin clean in weeks since every time I stand up it starts to hurt and it would be hell freezing over if he cleaned anything. We have no clean dishes nothing and since I'm not so post to stand up and cook or anything he's prob going to feed the girls something frozen or cerial if he even does it

I just want a little break :( I never get a danm break. Idk the last time he let me sleep and got up with the kids. I don't even remember the last time I peed showered or anything alone. I wwas almost looking forword to being on bed rest since I could have a break!

Hope you get help dear! Since it sounds like your husband is not stepping up :( boo on him!

Hope things work out Hun try to take it easy if it's nice out where you live maybe sit out in your yard and let them play outside for a bit to give you a break

Its been crudy out but my grandma has them right now. Went to meet her half way and after we got the kis in her car she goes you need make up on. Oh gosh grandma I've been crying all day and didn't feel like it then hub goes why I honestly didn't think I looked that bad. Its been bugging me all night!!!

Its been crudy out but my grandma has them right now. Went to meet her half way and after we got the kis in her car she goes you need make up on. Oh gosh grandma I've been crying all day and didn't feel like it then hub goes why I honestly didn't think I looked that bad. Its been bugging me all night!!!

Sending big hugs :). I hope you are able to get the rest you need! You definitely deserve it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->