been to see the gynocologist....

mintypeas

mother of 3 babies!!!
Reaction score
hi ladies well went to see gyno and he was great. gave me the confidence and hope that i needed. i tried to hold it together but he then told me that my ovaries are full of life and i broke down. he booked me in for a scan on 23rd june and my af is due 20th so all my fingers and toes are crossed. how are all the ladies doing? x sylvia x

Great news sylv!!! Full of life ovaries sounds just perfect! A great gyno is also very positive. I'm so happy you feel hope and confidence, you deserve it!!

I'm doing pretty well. I got off to a rough start with my cycle this month. I got 2 false positive OPK's and they threw me off a bit. I ovulated a bit later than normal. I think it was due to the soy isoflavones I took. But, I did ovulate and hopefully BD'd at the right times. Soooo, I'm 5dpo today and just feeling mellow in the 2ww. I don't feel anything, so I don't have my hopes up for this cycle, but I'm not giving up!

oh honey thats great news!! im so pleased for you im 10dpo so your not far behind me. i feel so positive for both of us and if we get our bfps then we can help each other through it. im trying not to get my hopes up but its very hard have got a few symptoms but getting bfns. but then i went through hell just to get this far so if its not my month then will just keep trying x sylvia x

Minty - pleased the gynocolgyst turned out to be a good one :)

hx

Minty, what symptoms are you getting??

And lady, 10dpo is far too early to test! LOL!!! Don't get discouraged by those BFN's! And you're right, you've been through hell to get to where you are. Things are looking up with those lively ovaries!

Thats great news :) fx'd for your BFP in a few days time x

@sylvia - so glad you found someone you feel comfortable with :)

@heart tree, I have everything crossed for you honey, I know it will come - love and warmth attracts love and warmth, and you exude it.

I am on CD13, had clomid CD2-7 and an ovidrel trigger shot today. I had a positive opk this morning before the shot so the shot was to make sure the 2 follicles I have released. I am having IUI tomorrow. I feel irrationally scared that it won't work. FX!

Z
xx

zeezee, thank you for that lovely compliment. You just made my day! xoxo

Good luck to you. I will be following you to see how it goes for you. I'm contemplating clomid and maybe IUI at some point. I have everything crossed for you as well babe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->