Been ttc for aro 6 months... 2nd month cbfm cd2 anyone want to join me?

Vegaslove

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 28 my hubs is 32 and we married last year although just coming up to our 8 year anniversary :)
Came off cerazette in June 2011 and been actively trying since aug 2011 no BFP yet..

2nd month on cbfm and I'm on cd2 so can't wait to get af out the way so we can get baby dancing!! Last month no peaks so fx this month!!

Been taking Angus cactus,B6, EPO last month and pre vits

Cycles have been 23-27 days although mostly regular.
Af only tends to last 2-3 days... Not overly heavy.

Last month I took low dose aspirin after OV, and have noticed this af is the heaviest yet with small clots?? Anyone shed any light on that or is it just a combination of aspirin and epo?

Noticed my ewcm has been a bit sparse the last few months so started drinking graprefuit juice and def noticed an improvement so I can't wait to see if that makes a difference this month.

Also temping, and using opk's!!

Anyone wanna chat, share symptoms or do the dreaded 2ww together then come say hi!

Good luck to you all
Xxx
:hugs:

Hi! I'm Renee 28 and my DH is 30. We have been married almost a year (Feb. 14) and have been TTC #1 ever since. Until December, we hadn't really been doing anything extra to TTC but now we are both on vitamins and I am using OPK. I just got off of a 56 day cycle (not normal). So glad to be out of limbo and move on with the baby makin!

Hi! I'm Renee 28 and my DH is 30. We have been married almost a year (Feb. 14) and have been TTC #1 ever since. Until December, we hadn't really been doing anything extra to TTC but now we are both on vitamins and I am using OPK. I just got off of a 56 day cycle (not normal). So glad to be out of limbo and move on with the baby makin!

Ah valentines wedding? How cute! It's our 8 year anniversary on valentines. I'm hoping for a bfp this month as it will be just before the 14th!
I've been taking pre pregnancy vitamins for a few months now and we have a pretty healthy diet so can't see what else I can do! I must admit I used to smoke and have recently kicked that habit and I'm having my first alcohol free month too see what happens! Tough because I love my wine! Xx

Good for you for quitting smoking! I know how hard it is...my DH and I both quit last year and it was challenging but it's nice being a non smoker. I have issues with PCOS and I only have one tube from a previous tubal pregnancy. I hope feb is our month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->