behind

cosmotbear

Expecting number 2 :-)
Reaction score
Wayyy toooo much info here, but hey, I'm bored!

Does anyone else have really terrible wind?? I don't mean just frequent (although I do have that too) but really really FOUL!!! When I fart it smells like the undead. A mix I can only descibe as rotting flesh, burnt hair and a bit of poo. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Told you it was TMI!!!

I don't know that I can quite describe mine like that but I've certainly had an increase and there is definately nothing lady like about it!! :rofl:

ME!!! :rofl: i smell like something crawled up me ass and died.....:blush: not something to be proud of.....but very very smelly and very oftern and cant keep it in....:rofl: go thing i dont go out much any more :) XxxX

Oh the joys of pregnancy.

I don't think any of us would be here now if we were this attractive before we conceived!!

ME!!! :rofl: i smell like something crawled up me ass and died.....:blush: not something to be proud of.....but very very smelly and very oftern and cant keep it in....:rofl: go thing i dont go out much any more :) XxxX

:rofl: maybe something has crawled up our asses??!! If you lie down for most of the day anything can happen! (like those spiders in your mouth at night).

yup... I have permenant bad gas... and the craps quite often.

dear god yes, my other half had his adenoids out when he was a kid and it affected his sense of smell..... but the other day he used the immortal words 'that smells like a man poo'. i was truly mortified...... xx

:rofl: ....I've got more wind,but not deadly's yet.

Haha! mee! although i wouldn't say their FOU.. i mean..personally i think they smell ok lol! but they are pretty disgusting, ones a man would be proud of!

dear god yes, my other half had his adenoids out when he was a kid and it affected his sense of smell..... but the other day he used the immortal words 'that smells like a man poo'. i was truly mortified...... xx

LOL!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzalo123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"