Being horrible to partner

Lil_Gem_1989

Reaction score
One minute im happy and the next i feel irritated by everything my partner says and does and ive been so horrible to him lately 😞 need some reassurance that this is normal as been feeling like this for the past few weeks and i feel like an awful person. I just want to be on my own and cry most of the time.

DH's friend once complained to us that his wife went just like this in her first tri. I'm certain its normal x

Yeah I think it's normal, one minute I'm terrible to Dh, the next I'm crying and apologizing and telling him how much I love him. Just a blubbery mess!

He's being so good and supportive though, when I get to the blubbery stage he always says I have nothing to apologize for.

I don't know where he gets this patience from!

My last pregnancy I couldn't stand the smell of my husbands skin... He didn't smell, just couldn't stand him... Lol poor sod..

Yeah I think it's normal, one minute I'm terrible to Dh, the next I'm crying and apologizing and telling him how much I love him. Just a blubbery mess!

He's being so good and supportive though, when I get to the blubbery stage he always says I have nothing to apologize for.

I don't know where he gets this patience from!

You have just described me thats exactly how i am at the min! I burst into tears and apologised to my fella earlier coz i felt so bad but he also said i have nothing to apologise for. Hes so patient and loving and im just horrible to him! Lol. I ordered some 'just for men' earlier because i cant stand the grey strands in his hair!

My last pregnancy I couldn't stand the smell of my husbands skin... He didn't smell, just couldn't stand him... Lol poor sod..

Haha your husbands skin 😂 i yelled at my partner yesterday because he didnt hear the doorbell so i was stood outside like a lemon pressing the button for 5 mins and then he wasnt ready to go out and hadnt done his hair so i yelled at him for that. I really had it in for him yesterday!

I'm the same feel really sorry for hubby sometimes he just looks at me and I get annoyed at him lol our poor men !!

This is very normal! I have done this to my poor DH in my last two pregnancies in my first tri and I am sure the time is just around the corner for this pregnancy :)

I've been the same. Constantly nagging at him for really no reason. He doesn't seem to get too upset just stays away from me a lot lately and I can't say I blame him.

Im hoping it goes away or at least eases off in second tri!! Want rid of this erratic behaviour lol

my Dh and i just got in a huge fight last night. He said you are just moody and hateful. I said I'M pregnant! stressfully pregnant, you've been through this 3 other times with me, come on now. But I am worse than usual. It's made me up my vitamin D just in case and my vitamin B as well.

Its not a nice feeling! Ive been better over the past few days but it comes and goes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->