Being induced tomorrow at 41 weeks!

melissasbump

Reaction score
Hi there ive had slight issues in last couple of weeks with high BP, pre eclampsia has been ruled out but i had to go and have a BP check today (at 40+6) BP still fairly high, was given a sweep (my 2nd) and have now been booked in for an induction tomorrow. Im a little shocked and still trying to get my head around it just wondered what others experiances of this are as i have no clue what to expect! :wacko:

i was induced at 41+3 with ds2, high posterior cervix for my sweep the day before so she couldnt do it and when they checked me before inducing me was still high and posterior but soft. i requested to be induced with gel first and once they had done the initial monitoring and id let the gel disolve etc... i got up and walked around as much as I could to help things along he was born under 8 hours from when i was shown to my bed so all in all a good experience.

Good Luck Hon!!

Im from Colchester too!! Wish I was going to have my bubba tomorrow :(

Hope everything goes smoothly xx

I don't have experience of being induced myself, but just wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow xx

Awwww thanks ladies! Will update this thread with my happy news as and when! xx

Good luck tomorrow! I'm being induced at 41+3 with my first and I'm a little nervous about it as well and have no idea what to expect. I hope you have a positive outcome! :hug:

Good luck tomorrow! I'm being induced at 41+3 with my first and I'm a little nervous about it as well and have no idea what to expect. I hope you have a positive outcome! :hug:

Thanks hun! Will let you know how my experiance goes! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"