Being upset about all my friends hacing babies but not me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
I feel so bad right now, i've just found out that another one of my friends is pregnant, it seems it's only me and one other friend that aren't having any yet.
The thing is i want a bubs so bad that seeing my friends being pregnant makes me cry so much, does anyone else feel this way?

It doesn't help that i now have to wait two years to even TTC, my boyfriend has spoken :/

Yep I know how you feel Kassy, I hate logging onto facebook or whatever and seeing yet another person announcing their pregnancy or birth.

Yep I know how you feel Kassy, I hate logging onto facebook or whatever and seeing yet another person announcing their pregnancy or birth.

Thats exactly what happened to me, maybe i should stop going on Facebook!? lol.

I know exactly how you feel, there is only me and another friend that dont have children yet. She is still at uni and lives with her dad so she isent in the right situation yet so Kids arent at the front of her mind.

Im with you on this one - i have thought of leaving facebook for that exact reason. A couple of months ago it seemed like everyone was announcing it..... now i just get all the updates and scan pics being added.

Im really happy for the poeple around me having such a beautiful thing happen to them but i want it so bad :shrug:

I guess most of us feel like that over here in wtt

:hugs:

I only use it to stay in contact with people, most of my friends hardly ever use there phones.

Go to news feed and block, thats what ive done, its too hard seeing scan pictures pop up and status updates about morning sickness and stuff.Im so happy for them but really cant handle it right now, i'm sure i will be glad to hear all about it someday but not anytime soon i imagine

Go to news feed and block, thats what ive done, its too hard seeing scan pictures pop up and status updates about morning sickness and stuff.Im so happy for them but really cant handle it right now, i'm sure i will be glad to hear all about it someday but not anytime soon i imagine

I diddn't know you could do that lol, better do it to save myself.

I feel so bad right now, i've just found out that another one of my friends is pregnant, it seems it's only me and one other friend that aren't having any yet.
The thing is i want a bubs so bad that seeing my friends being pregnant makes me cry so much, does anyone else feel this way?

It doesn't help that i now have to wait two years to even TTC, my boyfriend has spoken :/

I know how you feel a friend of mine just announced her pregnacy and all i have done since is eath mope around or cry!! Her oh text to announce it and i haven't text her back!! How horrible am I!!! :cry: I just don't know what to say. They have just (2 weeks ago) got engaged with 'no plans for an immediate wedding' their words then a baby on the way!! I just feel like i am waiting for everything Wedding and Bump and they have got it all in one go!!!
You girls on here have been great though and have given some great advice!!
Here if you want a chat!! :flower:

Im telling you its a life saver! When they make a post go to the edge and a little thing saying hide will come up and you can click it and decided to block all updates from your news feed, that way you only go on their page if you want to and dont get the constant reminders

Ugh, I am such a horrible person. I heard someone I know thought they were pregnant and I got really angry! I had a mini rant 'what, how can she be pregnant, she is too young, if anyone should be pregnant it's me, I'm the one who actually wants babies!' etc etc. My friend took the morning after pill a while ago after a mishap with her OH and then casually mentioned her AF was late and I felt like crying. I would never want to get pregnant now but that doesn't mean it's ok for other people to! :haha:

When my friends are pregnant or have babies i like it, it means a new baby to spoil and go mad over. lol. I have two pregnant friends at the moment, one due in december and one due in january and i'm looking forward to meeting the new babies. I'm going to be godmother to one of them.
New babies in the family/social circle curbs my broodiness, luckily.

When my friends are pregnant or have babies i like it, it means a new baby to spoil and go mad over. lol. I have two pregnant friends at the moment, one due in december and one due in january and i'm looking forward to meeting the new babies. I'm going to be godmother to one of them.
New babies in the family/social circle curbs my broodiness, luckily.

It'll be good practice for you, i love newborn babies, they're so cute and smell so good :baby:

hey hunni! I feel the exact same! Its so depressing isnt it! The thing is, when we get preggo we'll appreciate it soo much more! And there will always be some poor poor girl going through what we're going through!

chin up chick!

xxx

hey hunni! I feel the exact same! Its so depressing isnt it! The thing is, when we get preggo we'll appreciate it soo much more! And there will always be some poor poor girl going through what we're going through!

chin up chick!

xxx

This is why i feel so bad for being so upset and silly! :blush:

It is very normal to feel that way methinks! Our really good couple friends got married on the Saturday and she announced her pregnancy on the Wednesday - my hubby rang me at work to tell me and I actually felt like I was going to faint! I did go home and sob for the rest of the evening and I was in a pretty foul mood for the rest of the week - but - like you say - I am so happy for them it is difficult to stay grumpy :flower:

It is very normal to feel that way methinks! Our really good couple friends got married on the Saturday and she announced her pregnancy on the Wednesday - my hubby rang me at work to tell me and I actually felt like I was going to faint! I did go home and sob for the rest of the evening and I was in a pretty foul mood for the rest of the week - but - like you say - I am so happy for them it is difficult to stay grumpy :flower:

Oh thats harsh, i know what you mean about the fainting feeling, i've had it before but not sure what causes it, shock maybe?

All my boyfriend talks about is babies sometimes. He's going to the police academy in January, and will be done in June 2010. We saw a couple with a baby last night, and he asks me, are you sure you don't want one? Sometimes I wish we could, and I'll agree with him, but other times I think it's too soon. He'll even say, well if we get one cooking up right now it would be done by the time he's out of school. >.<

I completely understand!! Looks like we're ttc around the same time too :)

I get very jealous, but then I think well it's worth waiting for, and I need to get my life sorted first! As much as I can in 2 years lol.

Our time WILL come! It just feels longer than it actually is, but we'll soon be peeing on sticks :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back