Believe my miscarriage is starting-scared

Jencocoa

Reaction score
From the beginning I felt something was off because I didn't have as many symptoms as I had with past pregnancies. At my first appointment, which was very early, my midwife expressed some concerns. Then my blood work came back with low progesterone and my hCG wasn't quite doubling. They prescribed me oral progesterone. At my first ultrasound, the baby appear too small for how far along I should be in there was no heartbeat. One week later the baby and groan only slightly in the heart rate was 66. That was this past Tuesday and I'm supposed to go in this upcoming Tuesday again. They told me that while miracles happen, it is most likely that I will miscarry. Just now I went to the bathroom and there was blood. I have been hoping against all hope that somehow miracle would happen but given everything I feel like this blood is the beginning of my miscarriage. I am scared. I never had one. I don't know what to expect. Cramping and blood I guess. Is is very bad where I should see if my mom can watch my kids? I am here alone. Do I scoop any clots out of the toilet for testing? I'm just not sure what to do or expect. I just feel very sad and very alone.

:hugs: I am so sorry you are going through this. I would contact a doc for advice, when i mc i was sent to my local epau. There is a chance you are not miscarrying and i have my fx'd for you. How far along are you? I was 6 weeks pg both times I miscarried and for me it was like a painful, heavy period. The further along you are the more pain you are probably going to feel. Depending on where you are will depend on whether they do testing. I'm in the UK and I was told they wouldn't do any testing until my third mc. But most importantly of all don't try to deal with this on your own. Talk to your OH or your mum. Miscarriage can be very isolating because it is happening to your body and your baby. Thinking of you xx

:hugs: I am so sorry you are going through this. I would contact a doc for advice, when i mc i was sent to my local epau. There is a chance you are not miscarrying and i have my fx'd for you. How far along are you? I was 6 weeks pg both times I miscarried and for me it was like a painful, heavy period. The further along you are the more pain you are probably going to feel. Depending on where you are will depend on whether they do testing. I'm in the UK and I was told they wouldn't do any testing until my third mc. But most importantly of all don't try to deal with this on your own. Talk to your OH or your mum. Miscarriage can be very isolating because it is happening to your body and your baby. Thinking of you xx

Thank you so much. I was not prepared for the isolating part but you are 100% correct. I feel very alone. I have good family and friends yet it makes no difference and I think it's because like what you said… It's happening to my body and my baby and it seems like no one else can understand.

:hugs: Try and let those closest to you in, even if it is just to cry on their shoulder. There are plenty of ladies on this website who are going through, or have been through loss or losses. When I was going through both my mcs, as much as DH and my mum helped me, it was talking to other women on here really helped. So give yourself time to grieve and cry. And don't be too hard on yourself. I know its a cliche but time is a great healer. It will get better. I lost my first baby nearly 4 years ago and I do think what if. And I do have a cry every now and then but I can manage my grief now. Also if I hadn't been through my mcs I wouldn't have my gorgeous little boy and I think it has actually changed the type of parent I am. Take care :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->