• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Believe

Theatre sounds good. We can go to the lowry (much nicer than town) and have a meal at the restaurant there.

xx

I think it'll be a brisk early winter evening.

Yesin fur and mitts!

The lowry is lovey we live right by there! we go to pizza express alot!! x

we're going to watch white christmas at the lowry on christmas eve,

Can't wait. x

aww that will be nice...we are down south for xmas at my hubby's dads he is from st albans originally.

I know i'm going to get quizzed about babies at christmas! x

I always get quizzed about babies. It's one of those things.

If you aren't married and don't have a partner it is when are you going to get yourself a man?

When you have a man, it's when will you get married?

When you are married, it is when will you have a baby?

Does my head in. I say things back like - when are you going to get your bus pass?

People can be really insensitive can't they? For all they know there might be something that is preventing one of these things.
x

I know that is exactly what I think. DH says I shouldn't care what people say but it does upset me. I might just shout "WHEN I CAN HAVE BABIES NOW BOG OFF!!!"...what do you think? xx

Don't start me on that am sick of people asking me if I am pregnant- if I was I would tell you ! Argh i don't need to be reminded that it's not happening. Wish people would mind thier own business. Sorry didn't mean to off on a rant there !

I've not really been asked. Prob coz we're not married yet. All I'm getting is 'Have you set a date yet?'. i actually turned around the other day and said no 'Baby, Dog, Wedding, in that order.'

I love that you put a dog before the wedding! you will love having a dog! xx

Ranting is ok.

They are very insensitive these people and that is what does my head in.

Love the response AVA! Do it!

Honestly say something back and it stops them from ever saying anything again!

xx

Love it fairy girl.

I got the man, then wedding, now babies, then after that it will be second baby.

There is always something!! x

All these lovely things to look forward to. No need to be miserable at all. (Note to self and Ava).

thing is they are the people that have kids already so know what we have to go through to get there so why ask ??

One of the girls in my office seems to be a bit obsessive and asks me all the time - I used to talk about it freely but since the mc I don't want to talk about it, she goes on and on " how is the baby making going ??? ... " I turned round and said "going thanks" a mean what does she want a run down on when we dtd !!!!!!!!!!! I am seeing her at a party tonight and I will be with my H so I hope that she doesn't say anything but if she does I am going to tell her I don't want to keep talking about it and hope she goes away !!!!

Christmas is here, the time of joy.
With all or hopes
on a :pink: or a :blue:

We like to share our goodwill
it's get quite hard when we've
come off the pill.

Our motto is for PMA
Our one true wish
for Af to keep away.

Our faith sometimes goes
we know this happens when
we're caught up in our woes.

We want the best from 2010
A :bfp: then baby, but at
least then we'll know when

Our bellys are now quite ready
for the special present brought
we promise it a teddy
to comfort in the dark.

We all have different stories.
That set us all apart
United in our one dream.
to help a second heart.

x

Seen as though people were losing some PMA. I thought I might have a go at another poem.

Not that good, but oh well. x

Thanks Nic it is lovely. I think you've captured us perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->