Believe

Sorry to hear you had a rough day Mrs D. The angels want the best for you, of that I can be sure.

Card for the day:

Merlina 'You are confused and indecisive because you do not have enough information. Do research or seek expert advice before making a decision.'

I hope this is a message to someone in here. xx

Sorry, neglecting the thread.

Serena 'I am the Angel of Abundance. You will receive the money that you need, and God is in charge of how that will happen. Have faith.'

oh good, I could do with some cash. Unless the cards are talking to Ava again!

Ooo I keep getting new beginings and miricales on my Angel cards , filling me with hope that I will get my bfp soon, fingers crossed !

Morning believe,

I hope you are ok. I have been having trouble with my faith this week so have given you a bit of a break.

Well faith is back and I have lots of hugs and kisses for you again.

I hope you give us some wonderful inspiration over the coming months.

:DUST: to everyone.

Nic x

hi ladies! may i join you all??? ava invited me to come and check you ladies out! xxx

Maratobe I need to draw you a card asking about your ttc journey.
It says:
Leila 'Spend some time alone in nature, meditating about your desires and intentions. Ask the angels to help you gain a positive perspective.'

As for the group card:

Adriana 'I am leading you towards the answer to your prayers. Please listen to and follow the steps I am communicating through your intuition, thoughts, and dreams.'

Yeah maratobe found us! I think I somehow unsubscribed from this thread! It doesn't come up in my user cp!

Thanks for the card of the day FG. Can you do one for me please? I'm still waiting for this money thats meant to be coming my way! xxxxx

No problem Ava. Going for the Archangel cards for you. Give you a break from the money card.

Archangel Metatron 'Focus on your highest priorities. I will help you get organized and motivated.'

Oh another story about my cards. I took them to my Dad's yesterday. I knew even before I drew a card that I would get the deceased loved one one for my stepmum. And I did. I didn't know it was a year to the day that her sister passed though. I don't cheat on the cards at all. I just get a feeling of where to stop.

ooh thats a really good one for me! I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow :(

I need to get organised and motivated of which i'm neither at the mo! xx

Write a list of things you need to do, and then write it again in order of importance. I do this all the time, costs me a fortune in post-its :haha:

thanks hun, I got some new stationary from Tom's step -mum for xmas so that will help motivate me. I have a big long presentation to put together for Saturday 2nd Jan and I really can't be arsed to do it! I would so love to work part time! x

I would love to work part time as well. Maybe once bean comes along I might be able too. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->