Believe

Was meditating this morning and my eyes were closed. Felt a presence and my cat had come and sat on the rug next to me and looked like she was meditating too lol !!!

Was meditating this morning and my eyes were closed. Felt a presence and my cat had come and sat on the rug next to me and looked like she was meditating too lol !!!

What a cute image.

Hi Believe,

I am posting this here as with all the believe girls I think it will be a positive way to start the new year with all of us making our wishes and affirmations. x

Ok, Firstly thank you to everyone here and to my wonderful angels whom, despite my wavering faith, have supported me through it all and have always been there. For this I am eternally grateful.

New Years resolutions
To eat more healthily
To cook more to make sure i eat more healthily.
To lose 8lbs in weight.
To cut out alcohol wherever possible.

What I would like.
In 2010 I would like the following things.
1) A :BFP: by February a happy and healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
2) To sell my house for the asking price or for up to 5k below asking price.
3) To have a good year in terms of health, happiness, money and general well being.
4) To give out as much help, peace and whatever I can to the world to encourage more positive relations.
5) For everything to generally go smoothly for me and people around me.
6) For the world to be filled with love.

I am sure this is not the whole of it, but I think it is a start. I want to have a good year and everyone else to as well.

Well Happy New Year to everyone.

May 2010 be a good year. x

I am going to draw to cards from the Archangel pack. One a message from the Angels about reflecting on 2009, and then one for 2010.

Archangel Raziel: Take Your Power Back 'Use your God-given power and intention to manifest blessings in your life.'

Archangel Jophiel: Outdoors 'Go outside, get some fresh air, and connect with nature to relieve stress and gain new, creative ideas.

I like them, to me it means in 2009 I wasn't positive enough about the things I am capable of and how to get the best out of life. I do agree that I need to spend more time outside, I barely venture out if I don't have an errand to run. I shall include that in my resolutions.

What do these cards mean to you?

Following Nic's lead, I would firstly like to say a big THANK YOU to the Believe girls, Baby and Bump and of course the Angels for all that you have done for me in the past months.

What I would like support and guidance with in 2010:

Having a baby,
Learning how to relax,
Learning more about my job and the direction I should take within it,
Going outside more, walking my Dad's dogs, going to the places DF wants to visit, etc,
Overcoming negative thoughts and remaining kind and pleasant,
Helping others,
Being thankful of what I have on a daily basis.

That is lovely.

The cards mean to me that I have not had a good year and allowed negative thoughts to block my way.

2010- I also need to get out more so think that another one is to go walking. x

if anyone is around can you do a card for me. Am feeling a little down and worried that I will not get pregnant next year. I haven't felt like this for ages and am worrying myself as to why I feel like this, why do I have this gut feeling that next year is going to be emotionally tough.

I can also releate to getting outside and will try this also

Hi Believe,

I am posting this here as with all the believe girls I think it will be a positive way to start the new year with all of us making our wishes and affirmations. x

Ok, Firstly thank you to everyone here and to my wonderful angels whom, despite my wavering faith, have supported me through it all and have always been there. For this I am eternally grateful.

New Years resolutions
To eat more healthily
To cook more to make sure i eat more healthily.
To lose 8lbs in weight.
To cut out alcohol wherever possible.

What I would like.
In 2010 I would like the following things.
1) A :BFP: by February a happy and healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
2) To sell my house for the asking price or for up to 5k below asking price.
3) To have a good year in terms of health, happiness, money and general well being.
4) To give out as much help, peace and whatever I can to the world to encourage more positive relations.
5) For everything to generally go smoothly for me and people around me.
6) For the world to be filled with love.

I am sure this is not the whole of it, but I think it is a start. I want to have a good year and everyone else to as well.

Well Happy New Year to everyone.

May 2010 be a good year. x

I think that my list would be very similar to yours :hugs:

Mrs D do you want Angels or Archangels?

Archangel Raguel: Divine Order 'Everything is how it needs to be right now. Look past the illusion, and see underlying order.'

I got that one the other day too. A nice reassuring one. xx

thinking of that in ttc terms what could the illusion be ?? be thinking that it wont happen?? not really sure how to take it ?? could you explain how you read it please:flower:

I read as there being a reason why you are in your current situation and everything is as it should be despite the illusion that ttc is not working. I shall ask them specifically about a baby for you.xx

ok thanks - that makes sense. My phone has died which has my angel cards on and I haven't "cleansed" my proper ones yet - must do that so I can do it myself.

I like doing my cards, I feel connected to the Angels no matter who I am doing the reading for.

Archangel Uriel: Brilliant Idea! 'Yes, your idea is Divinely guided...please take action to bring your idea to fruition.'

I wouldn't associate a negative idea to this one. If you have a niggle of something you should be doing to help you ttc or when your baby will be born that should now be what drives you.

:hugs:hmmm. I have just posted on another thread about not using my cbfm and just dtd - that card sounds like it is telling me to do it.:flower::flower:

Just dtd every 2-3 days. That is my plan. You may even catch eggy today... You never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->