Believe

Oh one of each. Then I must go shower!

For Nic's future:

Archangel Ariel: Spread Your Wings! 'Do not hold back right now. The timing is perfect, and you are ready to soar!'

Archangel Gabrielle 'You have an important life purpose involving communciation and the arts. Please don't allow insecurities to hold you back. I will help you.'

Sorry Nic, I can't see a ttc meaning in these ones. But they are both pointing to you needing the courage to do something that you have been thinkng about that it is important to your future.

I hope they made some sense to you. xxx

I think i understand what it wants, it is impossible though. Or something I just can't do at the minute.

Enjoy your evening. x

You too hun. Remember I asked the cards for a future one for you. So give it time and then do it!!!

Hey girls!! Just wanted to say happy new year to you all and happy 2010 BFP's!!! It is going to be our year this year I just know it!! xxxxxxxxxx

Hope so. Have got everything crossed. I have done well today. Only had one tiny glass of wine. That is it. x

thats good hun! I had champaigne last night and then stopped I just didn't want anymore! Thats it now i'm not drinking at all! I'm really excited about being super healthy!! xx

That's good. We can be super healthy together. i have made two organic soups this week. they were really tasty and lovely!
xx

ooh thats really good!

I had a rough day back at work yesterday! My friend told me she was pregnant and wasn't keeping it! I feel sick about the whole situation! She slept with a random guy and is now pregnant! How unfair is that!!!

Thats annoying. I hate that. Look at us on here and people all around that ae struggling. How does that happen? I just don't understand.

I think things can be a bit unfair sometimes. They see it as a hinderance and we see it as a blessing. It's amazing how people and life can be so different.

Hope you're ok.

Nic x

I'm ok just really p@ssed off about it! But I don't want to start the year on a negative! Positive is what I am in 2010!

You two are putting me to shame. I am not being at all healthy at this minute. I'm trying to keep everything as 'normal' as possible. I will be trying some yoga as soon as I get organised though.

Ava, that is rubbish news. I get so upset and angry that people fall pregnant easily in that way. I hope your colleague learns from this experience.

I should do a card. Woo first one of 2010. Let's get the big guys out (the Archangels):

Archangel Metatron: Chakra Clearing 'Call upon me to clear and open your chakras, using sacred geometric shapes.'

So ladies call upon the lovely Archangel Metatron to clear your chakras and ready you for 2010. Deep breaths and feel the relief. xxxx

Love the card.

I ordered a veg box from a website and had it delivered. In order not to waste it I have been making lots of soup and stews etc. It is good for me eating healthily, but also purely organic. I have told DH that when baby is ready to eat solids. I will make a number of soups and dishes and freeze them. I obviously will use the pots and things when needed, but will try to make as much of my own organic things as I can. I have started to practice now.

How is everyone today? x

Where you getting your recipes from Nic?

I have got a few from the website, but actually just made my own up.

I made a vegetable soup and put carrots, leeks, spring onion, potatoes, parsnips and onion.

I then added 400ml of boiling water mixed with 3 veg stock cubes (2 would do it) and then added it to the mixture. Once I had done that i brought it to the boil and then left to simmer for 40 mins or until the veg was soft. I don't like soups that are full of bits so I then put it in the food processor until it is thick.

When reheating I add half a pot of single cream or milk to make it a bit thinner and then serve it.

I also made potato and Leek soup that I got off the web. I have just been using what I have in the box and so far things have tasted lovely. Even DH has been really impressed. The food in box is so fresh that it comes in a box and is still full of soil where it has been freshly picked. I gave my mum some sprouts and she said they were extremely tasty.

Can't wait for this weeks box to arrive to see what goodies it will have in it. I also have a spice rack and when I feel the need I might just pick out the odd spice to add to it.

Make it taste a bit different!

Nic x

They are lovely and I actually cannot believe how easy it was to make. I am going to make Carrot and corriander over the week as well as I have som carrots left. I am putting them in small pots and then freezing them. Makes it so much easier.

We have currently been having them as starters, but are so full we don't end up eating the main and I cannot believe the amound of veg we have eaten over the past two weeks. Makes a huge change from the usual rubbish we normally have.

Feel really strange hun. My belly feels weird. I can't explain it, it just isn't right. Not sure if it is IBS or not.

Enjoy your afternoon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->