Believe

How much is the veggie setting you back? Why not try to make some herb dumplings?

I hope your tummy is ok. Sounds strange, especially as you know it feels different. What about a late O as last month was a long one?

sounds good nic - your stomach may be adjusting to the new veg diet !!

Hi ladies, hope your all well :) I was at work today boo!! Off tomorrow though! yipee!! x

Hey,

I agree my stomach could be adjusting. It still feels odd now and is really bloated.

The boxes start from £8 right the way up. The last one we got was £13. Minimum order spend of £12.50 for non meat boxes and it is free delivery.

The website is www.riverford.com

Hope all is well. x

Oh forgot. I have bought some herb dumplings so might have a look at making them.

I am liking this new new determination to do some more cooking. Hopefully it will now start to pay off and continue when I am at work!.

X

Hmm £13 worth of fresh organic veggies... I like the favourites box. Wouldn't know what to do with it all :p

Oh I need to do a card.

Angel Shanti 'I am the Angel of Peace. I bring you a new tranquility, and a smoother road ahead.'

So girls, after clearing our Chakras yesterday we can be tranquil now. xx

That's a lovely card.

I have been making soups and stews with the stuff I have left. That is what is so great about it. I pick up all the stuff I have left and put it in a pan.

It's great!

We have ordered the mini one this week as we are both back at work. Also got a butternut squash (never had one of them) and will prob make some soup with it.

Shanti is a lovely card. Thanks FG. X

Butternut squash is yummy but hard to peel! Really nice roasted with other veggies.

Oh i should try that. I do have some roasted vegetable spices to put over them in the oven.

Hope you're ok. xxxxx

My children are in tomorrow. Finished a folder :p Now going to check my bag to see if there is anything I brought home that has to be done.

Card for the day:

Astara 'You deserve the best! Reach for the stars with your dreams and desires, and don't comprimise.'

Another lovely card. I like that one. We all deserve the best.

Hope everyone has had a good day. x

I like that card........ on that basis angels please bring my BFP this cycle xx

Sorry I didn't do a card yesterday. Saw lots of flashing lights though and had a feather on my car bonnet the other night which was nice and a feather on my classroom floor yesterday morning.

Zanna 'You are protected from all types of harm. The worst is now behind you. I ask that you relax and feel safe.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->