Believe

Thank you FG,

Hmm. It's a shame there isn't one that says "you are going to get your :bfp: this month!"

I'd like to get that one!

Hope everyone is ok. I still have PMA, I'm also a realist though! When it's meant to be then it will be.

Nic x

I am asking the cards for a card for pregnancy in the Believe thread. Here goes:

Serena 'I am the Angel of Abundance. You will receive the money that you need, and God is in charge of how that will happen. Have faith.'

I feel the Angels want us to know that we need to believe that we will have the money we need to take the maternity leave that we desire and to get all the bits and bobs for our furture little ones. I know I for one worry about the costs as I see them increase and read that benefits will be cut for us 'Middle Class' workers.

I was having the same worry as well hun. I keep thinking I can't manage and what am i doing.

Thank you for this. I am sure it is right. x We need to believe. x

A familiar card today.

Leila 'Spend some time alone in nature, meditating about your desires and intentions. Ask the angels to help you gain a positive perspective.'

Walk in the snow anyone :p

Ok,

As a cheer up to my two darling friends, whom I am grateful put up with me every single day rants and all.

I understand that this is a trying time and seen as though it is your birthdays coming up, I thought i would do something to start the birthday celebrations and hopefully make us all giggle.

Here is day 1s.

https://www.zanyimages.com/Belated%20Birthday/Happy%20Birthday%20to%20You%20!!!.jpg

A familiar card today.

Leila 'Spend some time alone in nature, meditating about your desires and intentions. Ask the angels to help you gain a positive perspective.'

Walk in the snow anyone :p

Lovely, thank you again angels. x

Nic that is sooo funny I love it! yay i'm excited about my birthday now!

FG that is the perfect card for me today! I spoke to the angels on my way home and I think they are listening! two nights I have come home and my tv is on!!!! I don't think Fergie can reach so it's not him doing it, i'm sure that is a sign of them being near me (hope so) xx

I am sure it is them. They are just letting you know that they are listening to you. x I think it is lovely that they are doing that.

Hmm now to find what I can post tomorrow for you both. x

I will look forward to that! have to go now grumpy husband getting more grumpy as I'm on the computer and he requires my attention!!!

Night girls luv ya xx

Nic thanks for the pics. How exciting! Ava, what a great sign the angels are with you. Will do a card in a while x x x x

Birthday Message Day 2.

Keeping in with the theme of yesterday; here is another birthday message to build up to the celebrations.

https://www.nordinho.net/vbull/attachments/birthday-threads/42056d1259644057t-happy-birthday-aightmtx-happy-birthday-hamster.jpg

Birthday Message Day three!

To keep up the spirits of my lovely birthday friends. Here is day 3:

https://www.spacepimping.com/graphics/myspace-happy-birthday-graphics/HappyBirthday62.jpg

X

That made me giggle thanks Nic.

Card, card, card:

Isaiah 'It's a good time to give birth to new ideas and situations in your life. I am watching over you, guiding you, and protecting you during these changes.'

A good one for all. I'm sure we all have some new ideas and we definately want some new situations to arise. You only need to check our New Year posts for that. Hopefully the Angels have seen and are responding to those. xxx Thank You xxx

That card above was the one I got when I asked about the move too :p

Now for our lot today.

One for all:
Serena 'I am the Angel of Abundance, You will receive the money that you need, and God is in charge of how that will happen. Have faith.'
Goodness me that card is persistent.

Ava:
Patience 'Now is the time to learn, study, and gather information. Enjoy being a student, because in the future, you will synthesize your knowledge into action.'

Mrs. Doddy:
Rosetta 'You have a gift for working with young people, and you Divine purpose involves helping, teaching, or parenting children.'

Nic:
Bridgette 'Caution is warranted. Look deeper into this situation before proceeding further.'

Titi: (If you're visiting)
Fiona 'Now that you've asked the angels for help, be open to receiving Divine guidance and assistance. You deserve Heaven's help!'

Me:
Mystique 'Keep charging ahead, don't take no for an answer. Expect miraculous solutions to appear.'

Birthday celebrations.

Keeping up with the traditions of birthday week:

https://tkey.co.uk/blog/images/tkey.co.uk_happy_birthday.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back