Believe

I keep changing. My old one was a few days out so decided to put a new one in because it was right.

The next nine months are a time to gather knowledge and study- I still worry about things like how to hold a baby and what do i do etc.

I know it will all come to me, I just worry about it.

New signature new life!! :)

Any plans for this evening?

Nic x

I worry about holding the baby right and stuff too! I thought the card represented babies too.

It's a very pretty sig and Mr Storky is on his journey to give you a little one!!

No real plans for the evening. DF has work, so just gonna eat and sleep. Ooo I have a Private Practice to watch so may indulge in that if not too sleepy.

Is that your positive thought for the day?!? :p
I was looking at Mama and Papas last night as alot of people recommend them and my Mum says Liverpool has a huge store (She plans to move there). Still can't win me over from my SilverCross though!
I'm just gonna eat my lunch then draw us a card. Do you have a preference for the pack?

Whichever one you feel drawn to hun,

Silver cross is my fave at the minute and I keep thinking about others to save money, but that is the one I want.

Can you count me out the 14th card if they are spread across the floor please?
xxx

DF just stole some of my chocolate buttons!!

The group card says:
Caressa 'You are at the end of a cycle in your life. Call upon the angels to comfort you, and to guide you to your next step. Happiness awaits you now.'
Nic, 14th card was Leila 'Spend some time alone in nature meditating about your desires and intentions. Ask the angels to help you gain a positive perspective.'

I like both of those cards. :thumbup:

Hmm another for me I think, find out where my PMA has upped and left to. Erm.. Card 22, was Yvonne, saying my dead cat was being looked after by the angels.

glad the cat is with the angels. :flower:

Just doing some :laundry:

DH has been trying to find the icon for make me my tea. Told him it doesn't exist!

Got lots of PMA today after me AF is :ban: from entering this site for at least 39 weeks!

Also going to have some nice :wine: tonight as a treat and some chocolate.

It's all good.
Just had another look at pram. Dh wants black I want vintage.
Also raised an interesting point what if someone was to buy me one just out of the blue. Said I would send it back. He then asked what if i hurt their feelings, said I didn't care, it would be me pushing it around and they should ask :oops:

I'm not always this straightforward. I do have tact as well! x

:rofl: You do make me chuckle. Is that his way of saying he'll buy it if you get the black one. I don't know what colour I want. Maybe taking another look will help.

I'm giggling as just beat DF at Penguin Toss on Facebook, YAY I rule!

Other things to be positive about:
Ryan Giggs being offered another contract at ManUtd, I don't actually follow football much these days but would be devastated if he left.

I posted way back in September that we'd agreed the dates for our Christmas activities at work and how excited I was that this meant I could ttc. Well I cheated a bit and put the month forward and met you guys. Just smiling at how quickly the time has passed and that I'm here.

I do try to make people smile.

Nah, he meant parents buying it. I know it is a lot of money and wouldn't expect anyone else to buy it for me, but if they did then it would be fair for me to request the one i want. I would to be fair say the one I want is expensive. Whatever you think is a reasonable amount give to me and we'll add the rest.

I know his parents though and the'd buy the cheaper one (no offence meant to them, it's just the way they are)

Better not let him see that comment he'll see his bum. x

We definately have the right to choose! We're the ones using it!
DF likes the vintage colour if we're having a girl, but probably best to get one of the darker ones to be more unisex. (Doh, couldn't think of the word then).

I have seen the pram when I was out a few weeks ago and loved it.

I really like it. I think it has to be that one. I do care what he thinks, i just always end up compromising on things and this is something that I want.
x

Have you seen it in a shop?
I wanna go see some but waiting til I know I'm expecting?

No seen someone pushing it. I am also avoiding looking in shops until i am expecting.

I was in a local market and seen it. Instantly recognised it.

XXXXXXXX

Ì keep looking at the prams in the playground, recognising each brand.
I wanna be expecting! Just realised if I can test on the 22nd it'll be 28 days til my 28th birthday :p
Got no appetite today, hence the late breakfast and lunch. DF just put a pizza in the oven I'm really not interested. Stupid nerves! What you gonna have with your wine and chocolate?

Just cooking tea now. DH asleep on sofa.

Going to have steak, mushrooms, chips and he'll have some peas as well.

Something a bit special for us.

You'll get your appetitie back soon. I don't know how I will be next month in your situation. x

Me and DF are ignoring each other, not on purpose but a laptop each we don't say much apart from my burps. :rofl:
Urgh, mushrooms! I used to like steak when I ate meat. I could smell my DF's bacon that he had the other morning earlier, haven't cleaned the hob :blush: and thought mm. That is one of my biggest fears that when I'm pregnant I'll start craving meat.
There are loads of suggestions of things to do during the 2ww, but I don't think any will entirly take your mind off it. Anyway, I have lots of PMA for you and Ava and Summerbaby and Titi. So you won't need to worry xx

I am not a big lover of steak hence the half eaten piece still on my plate. I became a vegetarian once and ended up making myself ill. I was eating enough food and getting the right nutrition. I was only 17 so I suppose it was me being young and silly. It has put me off doing it again though for fear of getting ill again.

I am cautious with the food i buy.

Me and DH are like that, both on our laptops. Is DF working tonight?

Thought AF was going this morning as went very light, but she's come back tonight with a bit of a vengeance.

Going to start pricing things up again now for baby. Always makes me feel much more positive.

X

Yeah DF is going in about half hour.
AF is just saying goodbye for 9 months or so.
What sort of things are you pricing up?

Cots, wardrobes and whether it would be cheaper to get a wardrobe from Argos and a cot separate rather than simply getting a set that would cost more.

I also need a chest of drawers.

X factor wooohoooo.

Starting to stress about ovulation now. x

Garg! Missed the start of xfactor again. Forgot it was earlier again. I quite like argos furniture, I have a wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside chest set in our babies room that I've had for at least 4 years that has been taken apart and put back together again 4 times, it won't last another move but has done really well! Think they still do the set, let me find it for you, here. It only has 2 stars, but I love it. We bought our posh wardrobes from furniture123 online as they were the only place that had the style I wanted and DF's chest of drawers were from ikea last Christmas. Don't forget to check your nectar card portal for extra points if shopping online! I also use my Tesco credit card for big items and pay it off straight out of my savings. Points, points, points!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->