Believe

Don't stress about ovulation, are you going to OPK or anything?

I don't want to. This is only the first proper month for me so I don't want to start doing that yet. x

I popped another reply to you in TinselTots.
Try here for help figuring out cycle length and fertile days. Also I like the calendar here. I'm an academic and have to understand what's going on! Found this cool one too, apart from the stupid prompt that keeps coming up to install something.

Thanks for this,

Stopped looking at cots now. It is too complicated.

Nic x

I have that cot at my mums. It's one that turns into a small bed when they are big enough. All I know is that she'll be buying me a sprung baby matress for it as you have tio have a sprung one for when it is used as a bed. I can't remember where she got it from though as I was away at uni at the time.

Most fertile days seem to be between 26th and 30th so :sex: on the 22nd, 25th, 28th, and 30th just to make sure. :haha:

This is really complicated before I was ttc I just assumed it was have :sex: and then done! How stupid am i!

It is crazy. My niece was concieved on my brother's 17th birthday. An accident and all that. It was meant to happen obviously. But why!? We have to try so hard to get it right!

Saying that we are both super new to it and should count our blessings that we'll be getting speedy bfps. xx

Yep,

We will all get out :bfp: this time. I am sure of it. Everything has pointed to it anyway.

Just got really upset. Feel really teary and a bit down. It's not like me so feels a bit strange. Think it is just me. Will go and speak to DH and see if I can get a cuddle.

Did you see Stacey go out of the X Factor?

Nic x

Yeah I saw her go. She was the weakest tonight though. I want Olly to win now.

I think it's ok to have a cry. Especially this time of year.

My PMA is creeping back this eve. Plan A is being pregnant already. Plan B is ovulating a couple of days after you next cycle and poas with you! We're really not that far apart.

Glad your PMA is back.

I am fine now. It was someone that had upset me. I traced back to when I got upset and remembered something that had happened! Feel fine now.

Can't wait for AF to go and then I can start trying again. I am really excited for a sept baby and then at christmas next year. I can't wait. x

Glad you figured out why you were upset.

Wish AF on her merry way, she can go somewhere really exotic, anywhere she wants, no expense spared. We honestly don't mind and will be fine in her absence.

Where will we all be at Christmas next year!?!?

with a little baby. On christmas morning I will be getting up early and giving baby a feed. Then We will open presents and then getting ready for visits.

I will be dressing her in the little dress with tights and the little booties (like uggs) that are in Tesco.

Then putting her little coat on and popping her in my travel car seat and taking her to grandparents to be idolised.

What about you?

Cursing because the toys are all stashed in the space where the tree is this year.
Cuddles that warm your heart on Christmas Eve when we take the time to reflect that it is our little families first Christmas. DF will be as excited as ever and asking me when we can have another one.
It'll be chilly and the baby will need to be wrapped up extra warm. Car seat into car and off to visit all the family. Baby may well be still in pajamas ready to open a special outfit from a grandparent. I'll be all smiles but probably end up frustrated that everyone else is holding my baby and not me, until the secret weapon of breastfeeding gives me some quality time and peace away.

That really does warm your heart doesn't it.

I know it does mine.

I will be making sure I get all my own cuddles though. Especially in the morning when my and DH will be getting her ready to go out and spending a special christmas with her.

Dh usually books some time off before christmas so that will be nice as well.

Nic x

I know, makes life better. I'm in a bit of a state today. Off now to try and type it all in to my journal before my swim. Hopefully talk to you later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"