Believe

Hi ladies!!!!

How are you? I have felt lost without this site this weekend!!!! Missed you :(

xxxxxxxxx

P.S i'm still at work so being cheeky and coming on here for 5mins then heading home so I will be back to chat in about half an hour :)

Hey Hun,

How are you?

It was down for the whole day yesterday and I didn't know what to do with myself. I started to get a bit stressed out!

How has your weekend been?

Nic x

I was going mad with no real bnb time this weekend.

I guess I should draw us a card for today.

Ooo, this is a nice one and it jumped out the pack when my phone rang so I put it back in, then it got drawn for us, so really wants us to get this message.
Francesca: What do you want right now? Visualize it and it will come about. Negativity will block your progress.

Francesca my dear, I'm too scared to visualize what I really want because I'm afraid it's not gonna happen.

I was visualising it'd be me at the front of the audience on the reserved seat for the nativity next year. Maybe complete with little one if I didn't have child care or I wanted to go in and show baby off. It's a really strong image.

Sounds great. x

I am visualising christmas morning getting baby dressed to go and visit my parents. I wont even get baby in the house properly before my parents will have her out of the car seat.

Then we go home and chill out, all three of us. x

yeah I am finally home!

I love that card and what a lovely visulisation nic!

missed you girls xx

sorry didn't see your lovely post Fairygirl about the nativity play I love that too!

I'm visulising having a huge bump and telling everyone at the end of March after DH's birthday that we're pregnant! (pma pma pma!!!!!!!)

So come on Ava, what can you see?
I can see your BFP!

and yours too hun we are in this together! 2 BFP's in december and nics in January!!

Yay,

All three bump buddies together. We will all have a beautiful bump ready for Sept babies and then tinsel tots.

My baby girl (or boy) I don't mind which, but convinced it will be a girl.

I know my parents will idolise baby and really look out for her.

How are you Ava? I missed you both yesterday.

Nic x

I'm ok thanks nic, I missed being on here.

I have been crazy busy at work so that has kept me occupied!

How's things with you? xx

I wanna be 5 weeks preggers on Christmas Eve!
I wanna have a nice bump when DF goes to audition for Xfactor in March. (I 'made' him do his application yesterday, took all of a minute to persuade him)
I wanna be eating digestives at my desk when I'm meant to be teaching to stop morning sickness.
Yes I am visualising all this things!!!

Oo sorry Nic and Ava I was posting that as you were chatting.
Hope you're well Ava x

are you watching the amanda holden prgramme on widwives?? I just saw a baby born! that scared me a bit! now I'm visulising pain!! xx

Oh i'm staying away from watching anything like that until I am pregnant and there is nothing I can do!

Sounds great about your visualisations. I might have to buy some digestives as well. Is that how far you would be if you were to test then?

I can't believe that i worked out I am due to test on my nana's birthday. That made me feel all warm inside!

Any plans for the week? x

busy week at work then my best friends 30th down south at the weekend! not really looking forward to it too much to be honest as I know i'm going to be stressin with af due at that time!! arghh!!! i'm scared!!

what you upto? xx

Hoping to go to the Xmas markets in town this week and then Thursday is the school disco at a club in Bolton. Then Friday we break up for hols.

I am really looking forward to breaking up and having a few weeks off.

DH finishes next Tuesday which means that we can have a nice few weeks together. It is when i will be ovulating as well so we will both be quite relaxed about it.

Forgot to ask. The calculators predict when you're ovulating, but how do you know that you are for certain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"