Believe

Nic, I love the fact a new man coud be on the way, but unless you're ready for him, he'll go by unnoticed. I think it'd be so much fun if you got swept off of your feet though :p
Yup, my little ones heart should be getting going by now and we have been given the money for my SilverCross.

Ava, how you feeling?

Nic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi sweetie!!! I havn't had an email from you hun??? I will send you one so that you have the right address. I have missed you! I hope you are doing ok. xxxx

Ok hun, will reply as soon as i get it.

Miss you all too. x

Yay for the silver cross. Hmm swept off my feet sounds just about right for me!

If only life was that simple! It's still going to be at least another two years before i can officially come back into this thread and I think I am being optimistic there!

Take care all, nice to see there are some new faces in here as well. x

Hi Nuttynicnak,

Sending my love to you. I don't know what's happened, but all the same, i do wish you well :hugs:

---------------------

Sorry i've not been around for a few days ladies. I've finally got myself connected with my new angel cards. They really are fab!

Hope you are all well xx

Nic, we could still be ttc together one day then! Keep in touch hun xx

Snugggs, glad you like your Angel cards. I asked mine for reassurance today and they told me my cat was in heaven safe and sound (he passed a year ago last weekend).

Card for the thread:
Raye 'Yoga and exercise are essential to your well-being, peace of mind, and spiritual growth right now.'

Hey Nic-it's soo good to hear from you. I think of you often. I'm not on very much anymore myself. 16 cycles TTC is really draining me-I can't give it as much thought or time anymore trying to get on with other parts of life. If you ever want to reconnect on FB-you know how to find me-I'm there much more than B&B and at least its not TTC oriented.

Lots of love-thank you so much for letting us in and stopping by.

Hi ladies,

I hope you are all ok. Sending big hugs to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Nic-it's soo good to hear from you. I think of you often.

Lots of love-thank you so much for letting us in and stopping by.

I agree with Titi on these points.

Time for a card for the thread.

Astara 'You deserve the best! Reach for the stars with your dreams and desires, and don't compromise.'

I wonder if that card might have been trying to keep me going as well?

Thanks to all for your kind words. I will be back on Facebook soon. I just need to be able to cope with things that I might have to see on there.

I'd like to say each day gets easier, but some days are good and some days are really bad. Having my hair done today so hopefully this will be something positive to keep me in a good mood.

Good luck everyone, I think of you often and hope you all get your :bfp: s soon. x

Nic xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Nic hope your ok honey xxx

Ladies I have news that I can hardly believe this morning I did a clear blue test and the words PREGNANT 1-2 weeks came up! I can't believe it I really hope that it is right. Thanks for all your support so far. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Ava! Congrats hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:!!!!

Thanks Titi. We just need you now and it will be so perfect xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Titi, it has to be your turn now. Are you really in the 2ww already?

Titi, it has to be your turn now. Are you really in the 2ww already?

Yes it is DEF time for me to get a BFP. DH thinks this is our lucky cycle but truthfully I've seriously lost hope! Yes-I think I OV yesterday. Wasn't able to get a BD in the day before OV and yesterday when we we did BD my CM had already changed to creamy......I think I must ovulate very early on cd13. So not too sure how good are chances are this cycle either. It's okay though-I may not have much hope for a natural bfp but I'm doing okay-it's all in God's time........strangely the more I have to wait the more I believe that.

Ava-how many dpo are you? Were you having any symptoms?

FG-feeling okay?

If you dtd every other day leading up to O you could be in with a chance plus the cups and Pre-Seed (my cm changed on O day I think).
I'm feeling ok thanks, my cold virus thing is still lingering, but I don't mind if that means Pea is happily supressing my immune system. I got two lines the same colour on an IC this morning, all gives me hope.
God and the Angels know what they are doing :hugs:

Card for you lovely ladies.

Zanna 'You are protected from all types of harm. The worst is behind you now. I ask you to relax and feel safe.'

Please let that card be for my little bean it has to stay safe xxxxxxx

It will be sweetie they will both be ok i'm sure. keep praying xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back