Believe

I just drew that card again, as I've had that unfavourable condition card a couple of times for myself.

Wow, congrats. Two bfps! Yay

I am so pleased for you Hun. X titi you willbe next. X

Just to update you ladies in here I think I may have lost the bean already I bled this morning so went to hospital to check my hcg and they are 17. I have to go back on Tuesday but they said it doesn't look good :cry::cry::cry:

Oh no Ava-I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I am praying for a miracle for you.

Nic-hope you are well.

Thanks Titi, i'm not coping too well but I guess only time will tell. I'm back at the hospital Tuesday. Keep praying for me xxxxxxxxxxx

I wish you well Ava, i hope everything is still sticky for you xx

Thanks Nic I apprcaiate that hun, hope your ok too xxx

Hi
Ava-been thinking of you all day- -I'm praying so much it was good news for you today.

Thanks ladies, it was a mix of good & bad news. The good news is that my levels of hcg have risen from 17 to 26 but they havn't doubled which they should've really. It does mean that it is unlikely that I have miscarried however I am at high risk as normaly the hcg would be in the hundreds by now. I have to go back on Friday and that will be the teller as if bub is doing ok it should've at least doubled.
Keep everything crossed for me please, hope your all doing ok xxxxxxx

Praying for the best today!!! :hugs:!

Nic-prayers still with you too hun. <3

Again good & bad news and now i'm down right confused! My levels are up to 69 but they are still too low. I now have to wait until the 7th April to go back again! I can't help thinking that the midwife has it wrong and i'm just not as far gone as they think? Although I know nothing about it I guess i'm just praying for a miracle.
Hope your all doing ok xxxxxxx

OH Hun-I don't blame you for being confused! I will keep praying away!

Thinking positive thoughts for you xx
Titi, how you doing hun?

Hello ladies! Doing well! 9dpo and no symptoms yet again. PMA please : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->