Believe

Congrats :wohoo:

Ive managed to move from New to Active. Iv'e not even been here a week yet lol

I'll have a look in some books. Off the top of my head i know for a fact Lavendar is TTC and PREG safe :thumbup:, but i will check up on more safey's for you ladies.

Ive got a small extract here with some of the more known herbs available that you may know.

But... I'm not a qualified herbalist and all herbs should be used with caution and in small doses. This extract is from one of the online encyclopdia's i use.

I'll check up more on the TTC and fertility herbs and oils later :D

Herbs During Pregnancy
These are herbs that will help the mother and baby in the early development stages.

Black Haw - used in the early stages of pregnancy to help prevent miscarriage
Blessed Thistle - used in the latter stages of pregnancy as a liver tonic and builder, as well as a stimulant of blood flow to the mammaries, and used to increase milk production; also reduces hemorrhaging during childbirth
Burdock Root - has a high concentration of vitamins and minerals and is a liver booster
Chamomile - lifts the spirits and calms the nerves, used for digestive disorders during pregnancy, is combined with ginger to help morning sickness, and has a high calcium content as well as an anti-inflammatory aid
Dandelion - greens and root - a high source of vitamins and minerals, aids digestion, nourishes and tones the system, diuretic, useful for fatigue and exhaustion, liver booster
Ginger Root - used for morning sickness and digestive problems, safe during pregnancy for treating colds, sore throats, and congestion
Kelp - high in vitamins and minerals, aids thyroid
Nettle Leaf - rich in many vitamins and minerals, especially iron, so it is very useful for those suffering from chronic fatigue and exhaustion due to low iron, aids in enriching and stimulating flow of milk; good for use throughout all stages of the pregnancy
Red Raspberry Leaf - tones and nourishes the uterine muscles, rich in vitamins and minerals, enriches and increases milk flow, restores the system after childbirth; good for the entire pregnancy
Spirulina - high in vitamins and nutrients
Bee Products - - royal jelly, propolis, bee pollen, raw honey - many nutritional benefits
Always remember to eat a very healthy diet when pregnant and/or nursing!

HERBS TO AVOID OR USE WITH CAUTION DURING PREGNANCY
Many herbs contain steroids that can affect the baby's development during pregnancy and/or nursing. Others may be of a mild toxic type, and others may be strong uterine stimulants. Please read this section carefully and take heed.

Angelica - stimulates suppressed menstruation
Black Cohosh - uterine stimulant - mostly used during labor
Blue Cohosh - a stronger uterine stimulant
Borage oil - a uterine stimulant - use only during the last few days of pregnancy
Comfrey - can cause liver problems in mother and fetus - use only briefly, externally only, for treating sprains and strains -
Dong Quai - may stimulate bleeding
Elder - do not use during pregnancy or lactation
Fenugreek - uterine relaxant
Goldenseal - too powerful an antibiotic for the developing fetus, also should not be used if nursing
Henbane - highly toxic
Horsetail - too high in silica for the developing fetus
Licorice Root - can create water retention and/or elevated blood pressure
Motherwort - stimulates suppressed menstruation
Mugwort - can be a uterine stimulant
Nutmeg - can cause miscarriage in large doses
Pennyroyal Leaf - stimulates uterine contractions (NOTE: Pennyroyal essential oil should not be used by pregnant women at any time!) - do not handle if pregnant or nursing
Rue - strong expellant
Shepherd's Purse - used only for hemmorhaging during/after childbirth
Uva Ursi - removes too much blood sugar during pregnancy and nursing
Yarrow - uterine stimulant

You're all gonna be sick of me :blush: ... useful website if anyone wants a mooch https://www.fertilitymoon.com/index.html

wow this is the most posts I've seen in one day!

Welcome girls.
FG-thanks for the card! I am doing well-busy with work and trying not to trying to concieve thoughts, lol.

Ohhhh ladies!!! I hope you don't mind me intervening, but I love this thread:) Nice reading for you Snugggs! And I would love to try some bath oils. I actually just got out of the tub right now! Lol tonight I used a detox one from the Body Shop. ,ot sure if u guys have it where you are, but its a great place with natural products. I'll be stocking this thread, if you don't mind! Hehehe

Ohhhh ladies!!! I hope you don't mind me intervening, but I love this thread:) Nice reading for you Snugggs!

I'm addicted Impatient, i have to say lol. They'll be sick of me:blush: but it's nice to be able to write things that people ay be interested in.

Can anyone tell me how often I should cleanse and recharge my crystals and how I do it?

My friend went to a special person to get them for me and I know they should be recharged and cleansed but am not sure how often or how to go about it. They are under my pillow at the moment is that a good place to put them?

I always cleanse mine in teped water and then leave to dry over night on a window sill under moon light if possible, and to charge i wrap them in dark silk or velvet (a scarf would be fine). Amethist is good for charging and also keeping your crystals wrapped with a dark crystal will help with charging as the dark crystal reflects negative energy. Keeping a shiney object with the crystals will reflect the positive and help wit the charge.

There are many ways in which it can be done though but i think the "wrapping in a dark scarf" principle is the same for which ever charging method you use

:hugs:

Thank you Snuggs I think I will give them a cleanse and then charge them tonight as I've had them a couple of months now so they are probably due one.

I just did a Universal 6 card tarot reading on line and the results were so relevant to me that I've just spooked myself a little!

I charge and cleanse mine in the moonlight with a piece of Carnelian.

I find all this very interesting Snuggs.

Can I just interupt and say how amazing it is to have our first BFP in the Believe thread!!!! I knew March was going to be good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can I just interupt and say how amazing it is to have our first BFP in the Believe thread!!!! I knew March was going to be good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree :wohoo:

Congrats Fairygirl :hugs: ... I hope it's the start of a new trend :baby:

xx

Arghhhhh couldn't help myself-

On CD26 today. AF comes between cd26-28, depending when I ov which of course I'm not sure of b/c I didn't chart-but I think 14dpo is Sun.

When I was temping before I temped around 5:45am.
Well this morning my alarm went off at 5 and I woke up and read some emails on phone & then decided to sleep in for Friday. At 6:50 I woke up again, laid around, checked some more phone emails, sat up for a minute, and then it occurred to me that AF could come today. So on a whim, I decided, 'why not just check my temp??" So I temped and this was so stupid of me b/c it's not going to mean a thing late, after being up a little and not a solid block of sleep after not temping a whole month. But it was 98.67. My coverline is usually around 97.7.

So-even though that should be the worst temp ever of course now I've gone and put the slightest question in my head after almost a completely symptom and stress free cycle.

So- what do you think??? Would not getting solid 3 hour block combined with being awake 5 minutes/moving around a little in bed and temping an hour late make a temp that high?

Oh Titi, I'd imagine it would be higher, maybe up to half a degree? So any sign of AF. I need to know now! I have this incredible happy urge for you.

Hi ladies, Titi I don't know much about temping i'm useless at it! I really hope that it is a good sign! I have a feeling march is going to be an amazing month for us in here!

FG - how you feeling has the news settled in yet? xxxxx

Oh, Mrs Doddy, got our first BFP and she is very close to her 12 week scan.
I'm ok, just off to post in my journal. No, it hasn't sunk in yet.

Thanks FG-I should have resisted, knowing how useless it would be. No signs of AF yet-no signs of ANYTHING. I don't have any PMS or pregnancy symptoms-my breasts aren't even sore.

Thanks Ava-are you now in 2ww?

Thanks Ava-are you now in 2ww?

I think so, I never know with my cycles!! At least next month will be clearer when I can use the cbfm. Or maybe I won't need it! (hope not!!)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->