Believe

Sorry I have been neglecting you. I shall ask the Angels for a message to you all.

Raye 'Yoga and exercise are essential to your well-being, peace of mind, and spiritual growth right now.'

not seen that one before, hope it means something to some of you xxx

Oh and Ava, I have a whole box of CBFM sticks I don't need (as long as Pea is happy and healthy) and I subscribed to FF this cycle. Nothing like tempting fate.

Thanks for the card. I have been neglecting my weekly yoga session since December!

oh Ava maybe the CBFM is a lucky thing!!!!

Oh and Ava, I have a whole box of CBFM sticks I don't need (as long as Pea is happy and healthy) and I subscribed to FF this cycle. Nothing like tempting fate.

thanks hun that would be great. I'm sure your little bean will be absolutely fine I have a really good feeling about it. I'm hoing that I may never have to use it but we'll see.

Titi - how's things with you?

I really want us all to be in first tri together!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A card for the thread:

Grace and Antoinette 'To help heal this situation, see the other person's point of view with compassion.'

:wave:

Sorry ive not been on the thread for a few days, had a massivly busy weekend as it was my little terror's 5th bday.

:witch: got me too today, so i'm in the club! i am happy though as i'd had such a messed up cycle.

Also, went to a mind, body and spirit fayre at the weekend. Purchased some Angel cards, so ive been getting attuned to those every spare second ive had.

Hope you're all well

x

So sorry Snugggs, let us know how you get on with the Angel cards. Anyone got any idea how I can relax? I'm so scared.

Will definatly keep you posted on how i get on Fairy.

How are you feeling? (other than scared?)

A good de-stresser is (but i suppose what works for one won't always work for another) If you don't feet too tickled stomached at the minute, burn either a lavendar insence stick or burn lavendar essential oil and at the same time rinse you hands in rose water (completely preg safe). Close your eyes as you rinse and shake the excess water off your hands all over your head and body. This symbolises you shaking your worries and stresses away. Visualise white light surrounding you and your worries seaping away.
If you want a cheapy version of rose water, just leave some petals to soak over night on a window sill under the moon light. This will invoke its energies.

The hand washing rituals come from ancient tribes (i think). Hand washing and handfasting was all part of marriage and fertility rituals and over the years have been adapted.

x

Thanks for the washing ritual. I have been thinking about that whenever I wash.

I asked the cards today to give you lovely ladies the hope that the Universe knows what it is doing. The Angels said:

Oceana 'Take action. You're in touch with your truth in this situation, and you need to trust your gut and lovingly assert yourself.'

Send out positive thoughts, tell the Universe and the Angels that it is your turn. Believe that they will pull through for you.

Thanks hun that is very sweet! I am working really hard on finding fun stuff to do in the meantime-it really helps.

Also I am taking your advice this cycle and not taking anything besides my prenatal and omega 3s. Besides, DH is on a ton of stuff now hopefully that will help.

Are you feeling any better yet? :hugs:

Still struggling with a nasty sore throat. Ooo, I'm excited for you this cycle, just seeing what your body can do :p

Hi All,

Hope you are all well.

Miss being on here and speaking to you, but still finding it too difficult. Noticed that you had changed your signatures and it really made it hit home again.

Ava- I sent you an email- not sure if you got it?

FG- hope you are doing ok.

Titi- how is it going? Is DH still not smoking?

I really miss you all. Still having counselling and trying to get through. Every day seems to be a battle.

Take care all and will try to get on here every now and again to check up on you all.

x

I gasped when I saw you on here. Now I am in tears. We miss you!

Sorry hun,

I didn't mean to upset you. I will be back on here one day. Hopefully with someone who is deserving of my time and love. Let's face it I put up with a lot in the last few months. If i go back through my journal I am surprised i got through the months.

Every day is hard work for me to get through, but one day down is one day closer to finding someone who wants to be with me and is willing to compromise and know and understand me.

Working through lots at the minute (having two counselling sessions a week!).

I am so so so so so happy for you. Remember that picture of the silver cross hun.
Your little ones heart is beating. x

Treasure your time hun, it is a very special few months for you. x

Miss everyone, especially the angel cards. Been told that I have a new man on the way, even though I am not looking. Let's hope it's the right one this time!

Take care all and don't forget to email me when you get your :bfp:

x

Nic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi sweetie!!! I havn't had an email from you hun??? I will send you one so that you have the right address. I have missed you! I hope you are doing ok. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->