Believe

oooh Nic-that is a good one for you, I think!

Ava-how are you doing hun?

For Nic:

Patience 'Now is the time to learn, study and gather information. Enjoy being a student, because in the future, you will synthesze your knowledge into action.'

Thanks, I know exactly why i got this card. I am trying to run before I can walk in some circumstances and I really need to back up a little.

Thanks for doing this. Don't worry about being selfish. Look at me for the last few months. I have been really caught up in my own problems.

I have also lost 4 friends. Well that is why they have gone because they haven't been friends!

Nic x

Hey nic,

I just caught up with the other posts! Sounds like things are looking up for you hun. I'm fine thank you just taking it easy we have decided to let nature take it's course and see what happens so no stressing over ov dates ect. Going on hoilday in two weeks to Portugal so really looking forward to some sunshine! xx

Hi Ava-I think we mostly can all relate to when it is time for a little B&B break-all for our different reasons!

I think a holiday is such a lovely idea. I hope it is the best time ever!

Thanks hun, I go next Friday so fingers crossed for sunshine :)

Love to you all xxxxxxx

Just wanted to say hi before Ava goes away on holiday! Hope you have a wonderful relaxing time with DH!!!! Will miss you-

Okay Ava-back to Believe.....PMA, PMA, PMA!!!! Nic-hope you are still stalking and you too FG!!!

Yay!! I'm here, just rubbish at posting. I blame my iPhone! I can come on here and read to my hearts content and then not post, when I have a proper keyboard I find ur easier to type away.

I do still believe you will have children!

Right card: Grace and Antoinette 'To help heal this situation, see the other person's point of view with compassion.'

hmm not very ttc related but the Angels wanted you to see it!

ha ha fg-this is funny-it's not ttc related but is actually something I needed to hear regarding a family situation. Thanks for the card!!!!!

I'm in good spirits-I started a post on FB to see what others wanted to do before kids-and maybe will find some inspirational things to do in the spare time. I'm lucky to have such a good DH who's my best friend. At least we have a great time together in the meantime!

You seem to work all the time! Glad you want to make the most of your spare time.

Nice to know the card was relevant. Xx

yeah we do work way too much. We own our own company and it's been very busy-in a very BAD economy I might add-so we are trying to take it while it's here I guess........Just want something to keep my mind off the pain of not having children-

Hi girls,

I'm back :) I have missed you all. Titi I belive that we will both have children and we need to keep positive as that will help. It is lovely that you have a lovely DH. Mine is a gem too. He is desperate for a baby and I really hope it won't take too long. I'm holding of going into LTTC but if i'm not pregnant by August i'm going back to the Doctors for some help I think.

Anyway keep in touch lovelys xxx

Hiya sweets-August it is then-for both of us........we can help each other through it-but of course I am hoping we will surely not need too!!!!

Anyhow you look BEAUTIFUL in your holiday pics. I'm glad you had a nice time. We will go on holiday for our 2 year anny in Sept.

PMA, PMA!!! Where are you at in your cycle?

OOh had to think about that! I'm on cd 10 I think. I'm pretty sure last month that we didn't bd when I ov'd. I went to see my best friend for the weekend fri-mon so think i missed it!

Where abouts are you?

August is a reasonable time to give the universe to sort us out! We have waited so patiently!!

Where will you go on your hols?

I loved Portugal it was amazing and my niece is just adorable she makes me melt! She says she loves me all the time and is really into my clothes. She is a proper girl! She puts on my shoes and struts around with my handbag it is hilarious to watch!

That is so cute. I love little girls! And the nephew is cute too-wow though he is one BIG baby!!! : )

I would LOVE to go to Portugal! I would really love to go anywhere in Europe but I really have a hard time with flying. : (

Going instead on caribbean cruise for holiday-I think we are going to Belize, Cayman Islands, Cozumel and Isla Roatan.

I am on cd3. You should be getting ready to ov soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->