Believe

Yes hun i'm fine it was nice seeing my friend and actually made me quite positive as she had a rough ttc journey so it gave me hope.

Hope your doing ok xx

Yeah, we're on our way home from an afternoon out at the airshow. Got to look at lots of prams as the beach was jammed with famalies. I do like the iCandy ones, the babystyle looks too plastic. It is just a matter of trying them and cost.

Now what to do for the evening? I am insisting it is a day for me and DF to do nice things. Nothing on at the cinema which is a bit rubbish!

I cooked DH a nice roast and we watched britains got talent! Now we are have an early night! (nudge nudge wink wink!!)

xx

Really hope we caught the eggy!!!! :)

How is everyone feeling? xx

Go eggy !!!!
I'm good thanks, enjoying my week off although I must start getting some school work done from tomorrow!

Hope you caught the eggy too! We are getting ready to ov and can't bd tonight-we are having sick puppy troubles again-DH is traumatized as Marlow had a ginormous, sudden seizure on him today while I was at work : (

I really hope Marlow gets better soon!!

M too hun, I love the pics in your profile of the dogs. I hope they are ok.

xxx

Yay! Hey Nic!!!

Anyhow-thanks all for well wishes for my pup. What a horrible week but she is resting comfy now and hasn't had a grand mal seizure in over 27 hours!

I'm so glad Marlow seems to be getting better! Xx

phew me too! & somehow we got in all our BDS! 2 ww now!

I did wonder when I looked at your ticker wether you'd have time to BD. We'll be here for you in the 2ww! Xx

yeah I didn't think we'd get bd in.....we were both exhausted, nervous wrecks and really busy with the pup. I still don't want to miss out but it is very hard for DH to get the heart to BD in those circumstances. But the vet babysat her for 2 full days which I think helped with the stress.

Glad she is better hun.

Woohoo for the 2ww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Glad nics back on FB too xx

Started Spring with my baby, so I think it's only right we start Summer with one too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->