Believe

Hi Titi,

I know my nephew is 9 months old and he is HUGE!!!! It's starnge becaues my niece was tiny! He weighs more than her now and she is 3!!!

Your holiday sounds amazing!!!

I am getting ready to ov but I am in bed with tonsilitus so really hope I get better soon so it doesn't affect anything! I look terrible so not sure there will be much bd going on in this household!! I'm also on penicilin which may affect me ov i'm not sure. Boo!

How are you feeling this cycle? x

Oh no! Tonsilitus sounds horrible! It must be so sore-hope you get to feeling better really soon!!

I dunno about antibiotics & OV. Last time I took them was in Sept. and I think everything was normal that cycle. I bet hubby would love to BD you anyway don't you worry!!!!

I'm feeling good so far just getting ready to OV next week +/-, taking my gf juice and also started soy isoflavones this cycle! FX'd!!

that sounds good hun.

Yeah Tonsilitis is crappy and i'm off work which is annoying!

I'm haing lot's of honey and taking my pre-natal vitamins and that is it. I can't get on with the cbfm at all! My huubby has an i-phone and he has downloaded a ov calendar to it! Bless him.

Ooh also my mum is in china at the moment and she text me to say she had been to a temple of fertility and prayed for a baby for me! How sweet. I hope it works!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

oh bless your mum & DH-how sweet! I pray for you too! And the truth is, I really do think (honestly) that you will be getting a sticky bfp very soon.

How do you like the cbfm? I got an ovacue fertility monitor last cycle. Not so sure about it yet tho.

I don't like it at all. I find it very confusing! To be honest I neer managed to re-set it properly and as it was a second hand one I think the data is confusing. I think also that I almost resent all the hassle of them. I like the idea of it just "happening" I know that is probably a nieve thing to say but it does take away some of the romance!

I hope your right Titi. Come on universe i need a sticky one this time!!

Hopefully we will get sticky BFP's at the same time and go on to be bump buddies!

x

I know-I really really want to be bump buddies with someone!!! All my B&B friends keep getting their bfps and leaving me all alone :cry:

I feel the same way about my fertility monitor. I switch it up every now and then and stop doing things and "just try to let it happen" but when it doesn't I go overboard again trying new things.

I'm exactly the same hun!

here's to us being bump buddies :)

xx

I feel the need for a card, I am going to get them out and look at the bottom one!

Shanti 'I am the Angel of Peace. I bring tranquility and a smoother road ahead.'

Thanks hun this card is very relevant for me at the moment I think. This year has been a bit turbulent but I think the other half will be a smoother ride x

Thanks FG-I think this one is perfect for ALL of us!!! How are you feeling?

Nic-are you stalking anymore ? :hugs:

I'm good thanks. I do get a bit over emotional, mainly angry or cry at the smallest thing. Wriggler is still doing just that and right on my bladder is its favourite place. Can't wait to know if I boy or girl so I can stop using the word 'it' I always feel bad coz a baby is not an it!!

That's funny- "it".............Are the emotions like PMS or different than anything you've ever experienced?

Less than 2 weeks and you will know! I can't wait!!!!! Defo a boy!

Aw Hun it is 4 1/2 weeks til my next scan. I think the angry is a bit like pms as I am irritable, I didn't get tearful though, now I cry at anything.

I'm going to say it is defo a girl!! Can't wait to find out :)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

oops I have a hard time reading the way you do your dates over there. Like today's date, in the states is 5/29/10

I can't wait til the scan!! Think I may go and buy a cheap Doppler thingy, being almost 17 weeks I don't need an expensive one. Just wanna hear baby again... alright so I see my midwife Tuesday anyway but still!

How much are the doppler thingees? I never even heard about them until Fish & chips. I think that is a wonderful idea. I would love to hear baby!!! Awesome for the daddy too I think helps bring him closer! : )

They range from cheap £20 to expensive £80 I think. Couldn't get the one I was looking for today though :(
I did however see a lady pushing a pram I quite liked the look of so googled it. So now my top choices are the SilverCross Sleepover, Babystyle Oyster and I want to look at the iCandy ones too. There is a warehouse nearby where you can go and play with them. I do still like the SilverCross but the frame seems huge for little old me!

I can highly recommend icandy!! They are amazing! I pushed one today. the have the swivel wheels and with one push they collapse to go in the car. Look at the bugaboo as well as they are slightly lighter but more difficult to colapse!

I went to see my friends 4 week old baby girl today (hence me pushing the icandy!) we went to the trafford center. She is perfect in everyway!!

xx

I think I'll start looking after my next scan.

Are you ok today Hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"