Believe

Haha Ava are you trying to get me in the mood for my BD time with that sexy flasher??????

Hows the MS?

Ha ha! Yes I thought it might help!! How funny!

ms is ok actually i'm not actually being such just feel nausea. DH took me out for dinner last night but I could hardly eat any of mu food! I feel very sick in the mornings and evenings but fine during the day!

Going to a barbeque at my brothers tonight so need an excuse as to why i'mnot drinking! We haven't told anyone yet apart from my best friend!

xxxx

Ava-Why don't you accept a drink if someone offers and then just leave it hanging around somewhere? I've read that leaves the least amount of suspicion.
Or any chance that you can say DH really feels like drinking today and you are going to be DD? Sometimes we actually do this.

Thanks Titi, I ended up telling them!! As soon as I got there my brother asked me straight away! I couldn't lie! My mum said my face looks drawn which apparently is a sign! I feel a bit disappointed but I guess I need their support so it is probably for the best that they know in case anything does go wrong!

Hope you had a good weekend xxxxx

Ava I don't blame you-I couldn't imagine keeping it a secret from my family-even if I was nervous. ! Drawn face, eh? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yeah apparently that is an old wives tale i'm not sure how true it is!!

Are you due to ov soon hun? xx

Haha, my mum and DFs aunt said I looked peaky in the early days, before I announced. Hope everything is ok ladies xxx

We're in! Getting used to my new home. Feels much bigger with furniture in and I love saying baby's room x

Glad you are all moved! How exciting but how ironic that the crazy neighbors moved out finally-right before you did!

Should be oving any day!!!! :sex: time.

Hey FG-don't answer if this is too personal but is preggo sex all its cracked up to be???

Titi, I can't get in the mood Hun :( my poor DF.

awwwwwwwwwww I've heard that too.......Not fair to be on the non-mood end of it instead of the "heightened feelings down there" end, huh? ..

I can't believe you are halfway through now!!!!!!

Hi Titi, haven't heard from you in a while. Are you ok??

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sweetie (& Olive!!!!) Thanks for asking, I am okay. This last AF was really hard on me-makes 1and1/2 years trying, official, and had decided to break for summer if nothing, which is heartbreaking, but so is trying so hard every month and then AF showing up. I think it's okay to close up Believe-I know you girls are so busy and I will be keeping up with you lovely ladies in your journals and Facebook!!!!!!!! : ) :hugs:

Titi Beleive will stay open and you can still come and see me in my journal and on facebbok.

I'm sorry you are having a break but I do understand. Keep in touch lovely xxx

I sure will hun! I love to follow both of you girls-it's inspiring and I'm so happy for you BOTH!!!! : )

Hi All,

Sorry long time no write for me. I have been getting daily emails though from your journals and have been keeping up.

Ava haved loved watching your little prune change from one name to another every week as it got bigger and stronger!

Well update on me:
Still broken up and going through divorce and house sale.
The really fit toy boy was a bit of a player, but we have now become really good friends and visit each other a little bit and have a nice chat and brew.

I have been on a date with a guy in the army, he is now in Afghan and we are going to meet up when he comes back, but only as friends as we found we got on amazingly well, but i didn't feel ready for a relationship and he is also going througha divorce and felt the same. We speak most days via facebook or msn and I am looking forward to him coming back and us being good friends.

I had a f buddy in the RAF who didn't last very long. He had an amazing toned body, but sadly it was not to be! I'm not too fussed about him.

Been going to dance class and have been doing Burlesque and Belly dancing now. Also last night booked to start snow boarding lessons with the hope to be able to learn to do it and then go on a snowboarding hol next year.

Had a lot of bad news as well. Sadly my uncle passed away at the end of July which was devastating for the family. My sister decided to leave her partner after five years that weekend and has been living here with me since then. They also have a house and dog and chickens to sort out.

I hope everyone is still ok. I look out for you all on Facebook and I am always reading the daily emails off here when I get them to keep up with you all.

Back on the pill as well at the minute which was something i didn't want to do, but I had a little scare and decided it wasn't worth the hassle and went to the drs and asked what was best.

sorry this is a bit like me me me, but I just thought I would update you on the comings and goings over the last few months. Most importantly though is that I am very happy. I have bad days, but mostly good and I realise this was deffo the right thing to do.

Take care all, keep believing.

xxxxxxxx

Nic!! It is sooo good to hear from you hun. I may be following you in the divorce direction my pig of a husband had an affair :(

Glad to hear you are all ok though sweetie. Keep in touch xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"