Believe

Girls-I'm so sorry I've been MIA lately it's been so busy at work and with seemingly no preggo news from me ever, it's harder to come on B&B much and I'm so lucky to have you all as FB friends!

Nic-I'm sorry I've not been able to get back to you before now. I have wanted to and am so glad to hear that you are feeling well and having so much fun! I'm jealous of all the things you are getting to do and glad to hear you are dating.

AVA-I don't know what to say hun-I am astounded by your post!!! Are you okay sweetie???????????????????????

Hey all,

Still around and popping in.

I questioned whether or not to post in here today as the four of us who originally started this thread have all had a crappy time.

It made me wonder how in one small thread every one of us has had to deal with something quite traumatic and made me think that this thread wasn't good and had some negative energy around it.

That changed though when i realised how much I had relied on the thread to keep me going, to help me believe that there was still hope out there no matter what was thrown at us.

I think what i am trying to say is that despite the pain and heartache and all the problems and difficulties we all have faced and will face over the next few months, keep believing.

When we lose the ability to believe, then we lose hope, and if there is one thing that knowing you guys has taught me then that is: that there is always hope.

Thank you for keeping me believing and I hope that in return one day i help you to believe too.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I never stopped believing, even now. We have to think of this thread as a way of bringing us together, as a support. xxxxx

I agree with you FG. It is fate that we were drawn together and I wouldn't have been able to do anything without you girls.

I heart you all :) Big hugs all around xxxxxxxxxx

What we all like, it's like the old days on here. The three of us on here blubbing and chatting away. xxxxx

Miss u all so much and miss being here so much too. I so so wish one day it would happen for me.

Love you all so so much xxxx

It will happen for you Nic xx

It is amazing how in 10 months our lives have changed, let's hope the next 10 are filled with joy xx

I hope so too hun, maybe i should join the wtt thread? there are girls on there who don't even have a partner yet. At least I have that!

big hugs to everyone. :0)

Hey girls, we haven't been on this for a while and I thought it would be nice to keep it going. It was such a positive thread. A nice place to just chat to each other.

Hope you are all ok xxx

I agree,

So as it is coming up to that time of year again are we going for the real trees?
I have my advent calendar all ready- woohoo!!!

xxxx

I'm def having a real tree I just love the smell :)

I havent bought advent calanders yet but I will get at the weekend. I can't actually believe it is a year since last xmas!!

xx

I know. I remember going through the real tree thing last year! I'm at my mums so hers is what I will settle with. Although it does take hours to put up. Think I will be making myself scarce on that day!! Arguments usually break out.

Just seen a house that I am interested in buying. x

ooh that is exciting hun, is it ner your family?

I don't want to bring any negativity into here but i'm raging right now (see my journal!)

xx

Yeah, just replied to it hun. Not good at all. What is he playing at?

It's near to my mums, but i'm looking for houses that I think I could rent out as well. xxx

It's a shame mine isn't in your area you could've rented that! :)

xx

I know :) Oh well, i'm looking at moving southwards next year anyway. xxx

Hello ladies,
Ava, Just about to visit your journal hun.

We're having a fake tree this year. No way we could handle needles on this carpet. Plus we are being given it so we have a little bit of money to spend on nicer decorations than our budget Argos ones from last year. Already bought a couple from Past Times (Where I have done pretty much all my Christmas shopping).

Hi Girls!!!
I don't think I'm going to give up B&B with AF when I go on my break. I couldn't bear to miss everyone so much in addition to not ttc.

Ava-just about to check out your journal...I'll post there once I have a read.

I have been looking for a good advent calendar. We are also having a fake tree. I love real ones so much but we are a little depressed to be bothered with it this year and have a fake one on hand anyhows. It is never the same here without snow. I've been in this climate for 14 years and never do get used to it at the holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->