Believe

Thanks girls, I don't want to write about it in here (this is a happy place!) but thank you for your support tonight. I sometimes wonder what the hell I woudl do without you girls and BnB! xx

We're due snow this weekend Titi! I love watching it and don't mind walking in fresh snow but I hate traveling in it.

Ava, I love how you have decided this is a happy place, I think that is a good plan, keeps us thinking positive things even at the worse of times.

I think there's something wrong with me, I'm actually feeling festive, I like the idea of Christmas for once (even though you'd think I'd be the opposite..and yeah I have moments) but it seems quite nice that we can make our house all homely with decorations. When I sent Paul out with some money and instructions to buy me something nice to get him out of the house whilst I did some housework on Saturday he bought me some flowers and a Thortons Advent Calender with my name on.

aww bless Paul that is so sweet. I'm glad you are looking forward to christmas hun. It will be your last one before you are Mr & Mrs :)

I might treat myself to an advent calendar tomorrow:)

xx

I'm so excited about my wedding too, maybe that's why Christmas appeals to me coz once that's over it is all wedding! I think it is really sinking in that we are having a proper wedding and just how many people are travelling up to see it and now I want everything to be perfect rather than just making do.

My Thorntons one has the usual countdown plus 4 other slabs of chocolate!

Yes Happy Haven for all of us!

Ava, btw, what is Haribo?

FG-I'm so glad to hear you are looking forward to the season! I used to love to bake xmas cookies at first snow with some xmas music on and maybe a nice spiced or mulled drink.....I miss the snow so much at this time but don't miss the cold or the ice. I was always scared driving in it.

Hi Nic!! I love how broody your oh is!!!

ps fg that was so sweet of Paul!!!!

Titi do you not have Haribo? It's lovely jelly sweets sometimes with sugar on then. Ooh I will have to send you some :) x x

mmmmmm those sound delish!!!! It's so weird-I think you have just about everything we have but we don't have HALF the stuff you do!!!!

I love this little happy place. Strong possible chance I am going Spain for Christmas! Can't wait. Xx

Nic! You are so lucky! Why Spain my lovely?

Well his mum and dad booked it and now can't go. So they have given it to us. Four days from 24-28 in a hotel in southern Spain. Over Christmas to help get me through the festive period. he really is a sweet heart. He is sorting it all out. He's even booked us a hotel for Friday and been to inspect the room to check it's good enough!

How lovely about the flowers and calendar. You should look forward to Xmas. The future is all we have, if we live in the past then we'll never live life to the full. :) . Remember the past, and use the lessons you've learnt and strength you've gained to make it a better future.

Feeling very philisophical tonight!
Xx

Spain sounds like a lovely getaway. Is he quite tidy and regimented from being in the army?

oh Nic that is amazing!!!!!! Romantic and I'd love to see pics and hear ALL the details. I have always dreamed of going to Spain.......

Erm, no he's not really that tidy or regimented. He knows how to iron and does he fair share of things. If i cook for example he mostly washes up.

He likes to be on time for things and wants people to be on time, but quite often he is later than he says, and he doesn't get stressed about things like that. He doesn't understand if i am in a mood either. His response is when blokes he knows are in a mood it is usually because they've just lost their mate and that gives them a right to be.

I think because he has seen a lot of things (he has been to afghan three times) he doesn't view things the same as me. What i might think is bad is nothing compared to what he has had to deal with.

He really makes me put things into perspective and has made me feel a lot more confident again.

I am really looking forward to it. Sipping cocktails on christmas day woohooo!

Wow nic Spain for Xmas sounds lovely! It sounds like you have a very sound guy there. I like his theory about being moody! It does put things into perspective.

Hope your all ladies x x x

Wow nic Spain for Xmas sounds lovely! It sounds like you have a very sound guy there. I like his theory about being moody! It does put things into perspective.

Hope your all ladies x x x

Thought I'd pop into our happy place! Anyone got news? I need cheering up.

Hi sweetie I did a car boot today and earnt £75 I'm very proud of myself :)
How are you today?
I like this happy place x x

Well done on making monies!
I'm still in a funk :shrug:

Oh no anything I can do to cheer you up?
Have you done your Xmas shopping yet? X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->