Believe

Hey girls,
Hope you all like my fb album.
Thinking of you all lots xx

I loved it hun,

It really did make me feel safe, especially after the shit that was last year. Think this year has to be all of our years. xxx

Hi Girls,
Sorry I've not written much. I pretty much just have kind of isolated myself inside over the past couple of weeks, not feeling much like talking or doing things or anything!
My last cycle concluded year two of ttc and my last medicated cycle and therefore the last cycle we'd be actively trying without taking a break (it's total mental f*%kwittage to try and keep this up right now). That would have been hard enough but I got to 17dpo before witch showed so I actually was starting to hope....
It's been so hard as it is really starting to sink it and feel like we are not going to ever have a baby. I tried to get excited about adoption for a while but it is daunting and overwhelming in its own right and also of course in all honesty not the same as experiencing a pregnancy and your own child.......So, I have been in a real depression about this.....I know to others it may seem like we still have a chance, or it "could happen/might happen/probably will happen"-whatever, but to me, it feels firmly solidified that it is not possible for us and dealing with this emotionally has been gutting.

I have been keeping up with all of you I just haven't felt well enough to talk much and mostly trying to avoid BNB as much as possible.

More later,
Lots of love and hugs

Big hugs titi. Wish there was something to say, but nothing will make it feel any better.

:hug:

Thanks hun-just the support of you girls means so much. 2010 wasn't easy for any of us-I just hope we can all have a much better year!!!

:hugs: Titi, I so wish I had a magic wand.

Hi girls, Big hugs Titi. FG thank you for the FB card it was lovely having that. Gilrs 2011 is going to be a positive year for us I know it.
I love this thread it is a very positive place.
xxxxxx

We are all going to have an amzing year.

Weddings, births, moving houses, new cars and all sorts. Woohooo.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

It's been nine months since we had a posting in here.

In nine months I have:
Moved house to a picturesque part of the country
Moved job
Bought a new car
Celebrated a year of my new relationship with the guy I now live with.

Anyone else like to celebrate something?

xxx

That's an awesome 9 months Nic! MUCH better year than the one before it. Things will be happening for you so soon, before you know it-and better than ever.

I don't have much to celebrate besides my anny. Seems like life is standing still (or moving backward) for me............

What about the gorgeous holidays?

You could also say that the realisation of what you needed to do was also done in the last nine months. I would say that this was a big progress for you.

xxxx

I'm pregnant with another beautiful baby boy.
I got married.
I moved house.
I had a holiday or two.
I transformed a class.
I'm working towards my special needs teaching goal.

Well I have had my gorgeous boy Spencer and I can honestly say he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Everyday I say thank you for him and I feel very very lucky to have him. I also moved house and have now gone back to work 3 days which I'm quite proud of.
Loved seeing believe back up in my user cp girls missed you all x

What about the gorgeous holidays?

You could also say that the realisation of what you needed to do was also done in the last nine months. I would say that this was a big progress for you.

xxxx

aww thanks Nic.....lots of the holidays are just to trick myself into thinking it's fun and okay not to be a mum and to distract us.....not to mention proving everyone wrong that relaxing and holidays do NOT make a baby! If so I'd have about 20 kids since we started ttc!!

But.....you're right, it's been such a struggle for me. I hate to try too much harder because its so hard emotionally with each let down. I swear not being able to get pregnant is like someone dying each month.

I'm glad to chat again too! I'd also like to start Tinsel Tots back up again for another holiday-even if it will be my 3rd xmas trying for baby. : (

Tinsel tots was great, i remember those days!

Titi- I'm so sorry for how you feel.I wish I had a magic wand for you.

:hug: instead. xxxx

I'm very excited about your IUI appointment Titi x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"