Believe

The link is on the first post of this thread x

Hello believe thread.

I've just read the entire posts in here from start to finish. It's promoted tears of joy and tears of anguish as well.

When we started this thread we all had such high hopes and by the middle it really did feel like we were trying to run up a vertical hill.

One thing that has been consistent throughout is the support of the ladies who started this and the ones that joined. You can't buy friendships like that.

Thank you universe for giving me those special ladies to get me through the toughest two years so far.

And thank you to Ava, Titi and Fairygirl for the insight, the support, the angel cards!, and just the sheer hope each one of them gives me.

I am truly blessed to be surrounded by these special people an I know one day we will meet (pref in Florida!)

Xxxxx
That is all xx

Hello Believe Thread :kiss:
I want to run upstairs and get the Angel cards!

Peace Archangel Chamuel "Peace comes from remembering that only love is real."

that is a great card FG! Thank you, I love the cards. Will have to look back as well and see. I kind of can't believe that all this time and now everyone has experienced pg but me, ever....not in a sad, make you feel bad kinda of way but just sort of disbelief. I wish I knew what the ending is for me. I don't even imagine-I can't imagine.

Love you all the best!!!

I will host you all WHENEVER the universe says it's time!!!

Love the card and always nice coming in here. You girls are all amazing x

This is a nice site. I meant to come in here to let you know that there was a white feather on my kitchen floor this morning and gone when I went back. I do trust that the angels are looking out for me, I just need t know what they have planned and what I need to do to make it happen! I need motivation but it's hard as I don't know the goal. Does that make sense to anyone?

Yup, it's almost as if they're telling you to go somewhere/do something but then you font know what. It always reveals itself though!

I keep getting 11:11 had it at least five times this week, think its reassurance for me. X

Oh it would help if I posted the link to the site I found https://www.angelmessenger.net/free-angel-card-readings/

Yeah it is frustrating! I was going through it with ex. I sensed it was what I needed to do x

Whilst I had the cards out:

'Angel Therapy' Archangel Raphael "Give your cares and worries to us angels, and allow us to take your burdens."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->