Believe

Yup you are right about the materials bit, she gets everything and I mean everything. The thing is, and she doesn't realise it, she doesn't want this, we spend hardly any money on her really (apart from food etc) and take her to the park, library, read with her and she loves it.

Tried the whys. All we get is you F**ing cs and ts and then she hangs up. Then she says that while she lives with her then she decides everything. We can do nothing.

xxx

Hmm.. I wonder what she feels so guilty about that she behaves like that?

My brain is definately in 'insight' mode. Some other bnb friends were talking about how nice it was that whilst everyone bought baby something it was their mum/mil that bought them something and how lovely that was. I realised that that is true for me too, as much as I moan about having no relationship with my mum she bought me flowers! My dad bought along a book I might like to borrow even though I've told him 100 times I can't read that author. So there we have it. My parents were there for me in their own way. Wow :blush:

Very insightful.

She cheated on OH so he left her when the baby was six months old. (he just couldn't stay).

Then he needed time out so left the country for a year to deal with it all. All his family know what she did and she doesn't face any of them. Some of her family do as well.

I think she is also punishing him for leaving her (she wanted to give it another go, but he couldn't trust her at all)

I get really frustrated when people who are supposed to know me, don't listen when I say things that I don't like or wont. If that makes sense?

You are doing wonderful with Noah by the way. I do read your journal, but don't always post as I can't help with the issues of the pooing etc! :rofl:

xx

What are you supposed to like or want?

I think I need to stop being cross with my mum now. As my aunt said yesterday 'she is who she is'.

Yeah she is. xx

I mean for christmas presents and things like that. I always end up with something completely unsuitable for me or something that I really wouldn't have. It gets frustrating sometimes. That's what I meant.

I have sensitive skin so have allergies to most beauty products. Most people know this about me, but then they buy me gift sets from shops that I can't use. This prob sounds ungrateful, but I would much rather not be bought anything then have to waste something. It frustrates me that they clearly know my issuesd yet still insist on buying me something unsuitable.

Does that make sense? xx

Perfect sense! Xx
Maybe you need to hint a bit harder, if you know they're likely to get you smellies say how impressed you are with xyz that you've started using.

I'm ok thanks nic just stupidly busy trying to juggle being a working my mum! I do love it but don't have much time for anything. I can't believe Spencer is 9 months now time is going way to quick! The little monkey is almost walking!!!
How are you both? X

Nine months, wow! Where has that time gone?

And walking. I can hardly believe it!

I'm good thanks. Ntnp now which is nice, just going to see where it leads and hope for the best.

Saw you were wtt again! Maybe we'll be bump buds! Xx

I'm really looking forward to the draw now, I wonder what I will get?

Oooh, Can i predict that I might get:
Study
Money

one of those two. xx

yes! right? I can say I AM very curious to what the universe has in store for us. It must be something big as to not have granted us our baby after all these years!

Yeah, think it will be. I am curious to see what it has in progress, although I already have some ideas as to where I am going. xx

It's been a few months since anyone came in here and once again our lives have all changed. I wonder what brought us all together that time. I just know its been a roller coaster xx

I think we last got together at the new year.

I keep seeing 7s and Paul keeps noticing 23s !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"