Hello universe we'd like to say.
That we believe in you day by day
we look to you each day and night
In the hope that you hear our plight

Our request is simple; from us to you.
we don't mind if it's pink or blue
Love we'd give, of that were sure
Please bring a baby to our door.

We leave this with you to hear our dreams.
from all of us here, we're now a team.

:dust: :dust:

I got a white feather on my windscreen this morning :cloud9:

Yes-it's going to be a very beautiful new chapter for another Believer since this thread was started almost two years ago!! FG-Can't wait for Nugget's arrival! Nic-I also can't wait to see what our further chapters are going to bring for us!!!

me either hun, tempted to post the chapters of my book in my journal xxx

Congratulations FG!!!!!!!!!!! He's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I'd revive this thread again after conversations in both your journals.

I am gonna do cards from my other set. Felt drawn to them.

Titi: The Outdoors card.
Archangel Jophiel 'Go outside, get some fresh air, and connect with nature to relieve stress and gain new, creative ideas.'

Nic: The Leadership card
Archangel Gabriel 'It is time for you to assume your leadership power and position, and lovingly guide others.'

Myself: The Compassion card.
Archangel Zadkiel 'Soften your heart with respect to this situation, and all the people involved, including yourself.'

Well my card could refer to a whole number of things! I guess I'll just have to be a nicer person all round!

Thanks FG! I needed that card. Will take marlow on a stroll today. I do need to get out. I like your other cards too, think they are fitting!!!

More later getting ready for work. xoxo

Oooh thank you, not sure what mine means yet, but sure it will come to me at some point!
xxx

Right, what I didn't tell you was I also got a card telling me to counsel people.

So Titi here's my thoughts:
Ltttc is beginning to define you as a person just as Nic found being 28 and having her marriage end define her, and being a mother with no child on Earth define me. Now these experiences changed who we are and will never be forgotten mainly because of the pain but we can go forward. I do recognise that your situation is different in that Nic and I had a loss that was very final, but yours isn't, you haven't lost ttc. Nic and I both decided to experience new things and keep going to move forward.

For now though I just want for us to define you away from Ltttc:

-You are the owner of a successful business which will soon become a family business.
-You have taught children at church.
-You have coped through a tough time with your family and been a support to them.
-You have been supportive towards your bnb friends.
-You have travelled to amazing places.
-You are a good person, always have been, always will be.

I bet there's more we could add! And whilst you are Ltttc is there anything new you'd like to add?

awwwwwwwwwww FG-I'm moved to tears from you being so thoughtful and helping. It's so insightful too....I have become totally defined by LTTTC so much that I do not know what I am aside from it anymore. I can't live like this but I don't know what else b/c it's going against everything I've ever thought!!!

What sweet ways you view me....this means so much I'm at a loss of what else to say. But you are right. No amount of me TRYING or even NOT TRYING (took the 9 month ttc break) has gotten me away from this and I need to redefine myself somehow. I need to add some things to that list. Maybe even new things......"who else do I WANT to be?".

I am going to mull this all over. xoxoxoxoxox to the millionth degree!! :hugs:

I'm so happy I could do something for you I'm crying too :hugs:

I would also like to add some things as well.

You are a daughter. One who has helped out her mother.
You are a sister, one who found her brother work.
You are a true friends, one who I have always thought of as being an amazing inspiration.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Rain is heavy at the minute for you hun, learn to dance again in it and then the rest will get easier. xx

And always believe after the storm comes a rainbow. And just in case you forget there's one in my avatar!

Nic I think your card could mean leading you OH towards being a father in the more traditional sense and not just a wallet. And you're right, him being her friend on Facebook isn't parenting (neither is letting your under age child join for your own gain), he does need to sort things with his ex. xx

I hope so, he isn't a dad at the minute, he is a meal ticket.

She doesn't listen, no matter how hard we try, she just doesn't listen to anything we say or do. We have tried and tried with so many things and all that happens is she just stop us having contact for a period of time.

x

She obviously feels threatened and overprotective of her daughter. And over compensating by letting her daughter get the best of everything and I'd imagine spoiling her (with his money). I think it's be interesting to get her to answer the question of Why? Why doesn't she want OH to get time with his daughter or a more heavy loaded Why doesn't she want her daughter to spend time with her father? Why does she want to take that away? Why does she feel the need to spend outrageously? Why does her daughter need fb?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->