Belly armor??

PurpleIvy44

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
I was in Target the other day and saw a small package that said Belly Armor on it. It said it "shields by neutralizing incoming electromagnetic waves, canceling out the ambient radiation and reducing your exposure." It looks just like a belly band & I have read that it's a tad uncomfortable and can be hot in the summer.

Just curious if anyone uses one. I know radiation exists and I don't stand in front of the microwave because of it but is it such a concern that you have to wear a shield? I wouldn't lay a laptop across my belly or anything either so I think if can limit your exposure you should be just fine. Wondering if it's something that they're trying to scare us with.

Personally I would find this to be a crock unless it's made of the same materials as a nuclear radiation suit.

I think they're just trying to make money out of people's fears to be honest. I don't think it is necessary to buy one at all!

Iv never heard anything like that in my life lol, what a strange thing to sell, just another money making scheme! I wouldnt even think of buying one myself

theres radiation everywhere we go. theres wifi everywhere, radio signals, mobile phone signals. i highly doubt that these things work and would agree they are just a money making scheme. for any long term permanent damage, you would have to be exposed to a concentrated amount for some time. xxxx

Yikes! Reminds of the Power Balance Band. The only thing these products are guaranteed to do is empty your wallet of hard earned dollars. That's it.

Yes, I do find it all a bit much. It's $60 for the belly band and they sell blankets that goes from $69-109. Talk about a rip off.

It'd need to have lead in it for it to work.

The site says it's- "lined with RadiaShield® Fabric, a highly conductive silver textile with the same shielding properties as a 1/4-inch thick sheet of aluminum". Guess you could just wrap your belly in lots of foil. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->