• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Belly button piercing

Rachel

Reaction score
If you have your belly button pierced when you are/were pregnant did it hurt? Im only 4 weeks and mine is already hurting :wacko: Is that nomal?

Also, could you keep it in the whole pregnancy or did you have to take it out at some point?

Thinking I might take mine out soon if it keeps hurting :(

Mine does not hurt and I still have it in (I'm about 14 weeks)

i had to take mine out a few days after i knew, dunno if it was my imagination or not but bloody hell it hurt!!

u can get a plastic pregnancy bar, just google it :D

I took mine out as well as my nipple piercing didnt hurt just thought its best I should then came on t'internet and found out they do maternity ones which are like Yvanne said - plastic and bendy, its up to you.

x

Mines still in :D I will leave it in as long as possible. I've had it in for 6 years!!! But I'll take it out when the belly is stretched too far. And it didn't hurt at any point for me. Just felt normal :)

I took mine out yesterday. Not because it hurt, but because of my little pouch and my tight clothes you can totally see it and it bugs me. I'm gonna check out the pregnancy ones though. I don't like what my belly button looks like without it.

I had mine for 4 years before I got preggie.. never once got infected.
Once I got pregnant it kept getting infected, I was told it was hormones.
That could be what yours is doing.
Mine turned red, and even though I took it out after a couple weeks of the "infected"-likeness not going away, there is still a red line between the holes and I am 22 weeks now.. this was over a month ago that I took it out.

Mine started hurting as my belly got bigger and I ended up taking it out around 15 weeks because it was just uncomfortable

i still have mine in and im nearly 16 weeks. Think i will keep it in for another couple of weeks

i took both of my belly button bars out when i was around 8wks. heard that them pregnancy bars still make your belly button sore.

I still have mine in, last time a metal bar got really uncomfortable as my bump got bigger so i bought a plastic pregnancy retainer and wore it throughout. I plan to do the same this time round too, still have my metal bar in at the mo and its not uncomfortable just yet!

I have my belly button pierced for about ten years or over.
that is why I really feel nude without it!

at one stage of pregnancy I had to take it out as it started to twinge as the belly button pushed out and the skin around started to stretch!

but that was quite late, somewhen after 26 weeks.

fingers crossed that it is not closing, I def want to have it back in once baby is out!

Thanks for the replies :D

Think i'll try one of them pregnancy belly bars and if it still hurts then i'll have to take it out :(

Was expecting it to hurt or have to be taken out at some point but not this early :wacko:

I took my belly button ring out recently not due to discomfort but b/c my belly button had started pushing it out so you could see it through my clothes. I'll probably but in a lil bar instead of the ring soon.

i still have mine in and im 32 weeks its not hurting or anything still feels normal heres a pic

Attachments

• bellypiercing.jpg
    bellypiercing.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 10
  • piercing1.jpg
    piercing1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 10
I'm excited I found some really cute plastic belly button rings for pregnancy :happydance:. I won't need to use it anytime soon I don't think because normal ring is yet to bug me.

I have my belly button pierced for about ten years or over.
that is why I really feel nude without it!

at one stage of pregnancy I had to take it out as it started to twinge as the belly button pushed out and the skin around started to stretch!

but that was quite late, somewhen after 26 weeks.

fingers crossed that it is not closing, I def want to have it back in once baby is out!

It should be ok. Mine went back in no problems afterwards and I'd had mine in a few years.

Ive had mine years. Ive got two... one at the top and one at the bottom. Praying I dont have to take either out too soon!

My top one hurts sometimes, but only coz my belly is sticking out a little further, and I think its pulling.

I was talking about this with my ot the other day i didnt know you could get special ones for pregancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->