Belly Going Hard

Frankie

Reaction score
Obviously it was my LO but its rather a strang feeling but a nice one :happydance:

Mine done that yesterday and it was really noticable! is that baby moving or what?

I dont know what it is its just went very hard next to my belly i thought it was his head

Could be I had to have a little poke to see what he was doing

yeh my tummy goes rock hard and feels uncomfortable sometimes x

awww bless i have this a few times every night get a pressure feeling like a balloon blowing up then you look/feel and its sticking out and rick hard, we've felt a head shape and an arm shape already lol its a nice feeling, freaked me out the first time lol. xx

awww thats well canny Katie it felt like a head

Its probably Braxton Hicks contractions (practice ones). Or sometimes as you've said, it can ba baby pressing it's back, head bum against the outside:cloud9:

and is it ony practisiing as i dont fancy early labor at this stage! :O I get the odd kick down below that hurts a bit.

do braxton hicks hurt?

They shouldn't hurt no but I must admit that they can be very uncomfortable, especially if you need a wee. My advice is....if it's very uncomfy, empty your bladder and hopefully that'll help:hugs:

wonder what itl feel like when theres no room for our little ones to move about[/QUOTE]

yeh, uh oh sounds painful lol

i always wake up with one side squidgey and the other hard and bulging. I can always seem to tell where bab is lying. How sweet, but feels wierd!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->