Belly piercing

My sister inlaw had hers done young, but because she was still growing, it grew out and now she has this ugly scar.
i had mine done when i was 20, but i always forget its there until i get it stuck on my jeans or something, lol.

lol old thread

Did she get it done Amanda, just out of interest?

Id say thats way to young for any peircing except the ears, But nose..belly..ect. Not for her age!

Hey :)

Personally, I don't think 14 is too young as I had my belly-button done when I was 14.

However, if you don't feel comfortable with it then maybe try to talk her around to having it done when she's 16 or something?

The only problem here is that you've said to her that she can have it done when she's 14.. so it might disappoint her and she may think you're being unfair.

I'm sorry I'm not much help haha, I can't really think of what to say to help you.

But the very best of luck to you :)

:hugs:

My mom let me get my belly button pierced when I was 15 and I basically wasn't done growing, it ended up taking it out and I just have a gross scar. She also let me get my nose and my lip done. Which I still have to this day and they are fine. I had to get straight A's though =]

https://th172.photobucket.com/albums/w4/Shroedinger/Thread%20Pics/th_thread_wont_die.jpg
this is an April 2007 thread

It's really common where I'm from lol to have nose piercings when you're pretty young.. you know 13-15ish, and belly button rings are even more common. I'd let her have a belly button piercing because, here at least, you only need to be 16 to have it done on your own without a parent. It's also little pain and really easy to take care of. Maybe just tell her that's it for piercings though? Since you already sort of agreed to this one!!

Remember piercings can come out and tattoos cannot! :)

I dont think its too young at all.

I was 14 when i had mine done, my mom had no problem with it.

I think if shes willing to look after it ( cus it needs alot of cleaning and stuff ) and is responsible enough, then why not !

My 15 year old has her nose and her belly pierced , she also has 2 small tatts , She is very mature for her age , I have a 14 year old that I think is too young for piercings , she acts younger then she is and with piercings you have to make sure they will be able to clean and take care of them properly .

I got mine done at 16.. most of the girls I knew had it done because they were starting high school, lol and their moms finally agreed. I didn't want mine until 16 though.. and after I got it I looked after it meticulously AND loved it! Can't wait to put it back in.. :)

My mom let me get mine done at 13, 5 months before i turned 14.
If you actually CLEAN it, they're pretty easy to take care of, i think (personally atleast). but if she took after her nose, i'm sure she'd take after my belly. For me taking care of my belly was A LOT easier than my nose, and i got my nose done at 15. lip at 16(3 days away from 17).

I was pretty young, and not that mature.
It really just depends on your views of it.

I haven't read the whole thread, so I apologize in advance if Im repeating anything. I got mine done when I was 13. My mom said no and I basically said that she couldn't stop me and went ahead and did it anyway! It was fine and everything but in my personal opinion I'd probably let her get it done with my permission and me being there rather than her going behind my back and getting it done anyway (like I did!) x

Guys this is a really old thread, from over a year ago me thinks xx

I feel a bit of a hypocrite since I've tatts and had piercings *though the only ones that remain in these days are my tongue bar and earrings*, but I wont allow my 14 yr old to get any yet.
I just got bored with most of mine anyway and ended up with holes all over the place so I'd rather she didnt rush into that.
Silly girl went behind my back though and pierced the top of her lug hole last year. She'd had it in a day or two before I found out. Obviously I went mental over the hygiene ishoo's especially as it already looked infected. A trip to the accident unit, followed by the damn stud having to be ripped out backwards has kinda made her see now that perhaps mummy really DOES know best and that she should just wait till she's left school to decide whether she still wants them done.

my mum let me get mine done when i was 13 .but she didnt like it xxxxxxxxx

i deffo dont think 14 is to young for a belly pericing, i really dont see huge deal with belly piercing, i look at it as same as having eyes pierced only you dont show it off as much.

i had my belly done at 15, then 18 more piercings after id turned 16 LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->