Belly popped out!

KristinaAnn

Reaction score
It seems like out of nowhere, just this past week and a half, my belly has popped out. I wore my regular jeans on Valentines day and now that's just a dream! I've even had a few people ask if I'm expecting! I'm frustrated that my clothes don't fit but also very excited that my little girl is growing!!!:happydance:

Anyone else have their belly appear out of nowhere like this?

I think mine was gradual starting about 11 weeks or so. Now it's all bubbled out and up high O:) I was so bloated before that though that I started wearing yoga pants everywhere and right before 11 weeks started wearing maternity pants or using a hair tie for my old jeans.

I think mine grew overnight!!! I've started using hair ties on my jeans :haha:

how exciting!!! I feel the same way today that all of a sudden I have this bump that is definitely not just bloat! Yoga pants and the good ol hair tie in the jeans won't cut it anymore! Crazy that we are only going to get bigger from here! :shock:

My belly is definitely getting bigger. I'm still in my regular jeans, but not sure I will be much longer. It does seem to happen fast. This is my 2nd so I expect it to happen faster this time around. I'm almost 14 weeks.

Yup, I feel ya! Time to start shopping for maternity pants, I guess! :)

Your all lucky... didnt get a good bumo til gradually after 18 weeks...

I woke up this morning and my belly was rock hard and sticking out heaps .... then we realised bubs had made him self a home there and then must have gone back in more coz it dissapeared after I got up and walked for 5 mins lol

I started showing properly a couple of weeks ago, at about 16 weeks (my first!). I can still get into a couple of my 'normal' trousers without hair ties although they are now getting a little tight. I (used to!) wear my clothes baggy and always bought a size 'up' (I'm a UK size 12, but buy size 14 for comfiness - which was kind of helpful now). I bought 1 pair of maternity jeans (size 14) which my darling OH *sarcasm!* tells me makes my *rse look like a back end of an elephant as they're so saggy. I don't care... although I really should have got a 12 methinks but I'd never tell the OH he was right.

I would never have said I was skinny or slim even (as I'm 5'4 1/2* - so a UK 12 is a bit on the chunky side), but I was an Army reservist and so I had to keep myself reasonably fit and have never been unhappy with my size (I've never dieted...).

I have to admit - I'm not used to having a rounded belly like this and I'm already finding it a bit uncomfortable bending over and/or reaching for things. I can feel it already getting in the way... Don't get me wrong... I LOVE the fact it's so firm and rounded (sort of comfortably rounded... feels like 'perfection' if you get my meaning...) and I can't stop touching and holding 'bump', but I'm not used to having a solid, unyielding mass in front of me.

Actually - last week one of my students said I've started to look properly pregnant now, so I'm interpreting that as now no longer being in the 'looking just chubby' stage.

Anyway - I popped overnight too. It has got a wee big bigger in the last week or so.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"