Belly pulsing?? What could it be?!?

MommaCC

Reaction score
My baby is ment to be cephalic and fully engaged... But when he gets hicc ups the hard lump under my boob starts to pulse kinda as if he is sucking his thumb to get rid of his hicc ups. I'm so worried that he's breech and the midwife got it wrong? Hubby thinks it's his bum bobbing about but I'm not sure?
Anyone else experienced this??
XxxxX

I have, I can put my hand on it and feel it pulsing. Theres a hard lump under my hand when I can feel it. I dont know what it is but would like to find out.

Yes I have also noticed this...I was thinking that it is either baby practicing breathing motions or hiccups but not sure. I am pretty sure he is head down and what I have felt is his little rump

I get this all the time...as a matter of fact I was just poking at it now. I know my baby head down so maybe its just his feet or butt pushing against you. I think the pulsing is hiccups maybe?

Same here. When baby is head down and gets hiccups, his body will pulsate including his bum :) if you realize, when a person hiccups, it occurs in the chest are. Baby I'd the same but the hiccup will make him or her pulsate at his buttocks also :)

It all ways happens after he has had a really bad load of hic ups and it feels different to hic ups when this pulsing happens xx

I had this a while ago, its a very specific pulsing spot and not hiccups for me as they thump n are rhythmic, this was my pulse. Told my midwife i thought it was the cord being pushed by baby up by my boobs but she said that would be babys pulse, she concluded it was just baby against a blood vessel! lol after all that

It is most likely his little bottom :dance: I get this a lot and my baby is head down

my LO is definitly head down and i know its her little bum sticking up on top i recon shes pumping when she pulses but im more than likely wrong :p probs just pulsing with hiccups

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->