Bellybuster, spanx and so on...ahhhhh!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Mini_Me_x, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Mini_Me_x

Mini_Me_x Well-Known Member

WHERE TO START!

In all honesty this is the last thing ive been thinking of, until tonight.

There seems to be a few posts on the belly bandit etc and people saying they are good, then ive read some reviews from people also saying that cos they have bigger hips etc that its didnt sit right...

Im planning on breast feeding and actually doing some exercise(i say that now!) so hopefully that will make my uterus contract back down. However my hips need all the help they can get!!!

I have seen hip cinchers - are these the same as control underwear type thing?

I have heard spanx wont do the same as the belly bandit type of things as it just holds your stomac in apparently it doesnt allow your muscles to work like they should due to restriction (correct me if im wrong its just what ive been googling!):shrug:

So will body controlwear be the same - Will they help in trying to get my hips back down to where they were? (they were huge before!!!:dohh:)

Just asking what you girls thought and what you plan on doing...?:hugs:

2. LJaydow

LJaydow Jack, Elizabeth

I have heard very good things about the belly bandit, and a friend of mine used one and saw good results, so I am willing to give that a go, but hell I might wear all of them together!

3. MissGx

MissGx Well-Known Member

Hmm.. I might try a belly bandit, I'm also going to get a Slendertone Flex, have heard loads of good stuff about them - my cousin had one (although hes a boy) and it worked on him!.. & I'm investing in a rowing machine and ab roller =/ The joys ayy!