Belong here now???

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
Hi all,

I had a bit of a scare (not the right word but you will understand) last month, period 7 days late and very light - 2-3 days not the usuall 7-8. Couldnt do a test as too early, told OH i was late and all of a sudden he had gone from "no we are not having another child" to "ooh we will have to swap bedrooms so the kids can have the bigger one" :happydance:

So tested and it was negative so no idea what was going on but im not regular and never have been really (not down to a 28 day cycle or anything it varies from 29-33) so testing ovulation and things is just too tricky. For the moment i have stopped the pill and we are just going with the flow. If it happens it happens if not it dont :haha:

:hugs:

Welcome to NTNP.....wishing you the best of luck and you get the outcome that you want

Yay for your OH's reaction! I hope things go well for you. :)

OK now im completely confused, i had a short bleed about a week ago and now im back on again grr. Body all messed up me thinks lol

Thank you all for the welcome

My husband was the same. He was always saying wait until we are 30 - we will be grown up, more mature, more financially stable. So I decided not to argue and just to wait the remaining three years hoping he will change his mind. One very late period and suddenly we are sitting there talking baby names and doing up the spare room. Even though my period eventually turned up, he has not changed his mind so far! Do you think men are just scared of making big decisions? Once the matter is officially out of their hands - whoops you are probably pregnant - they can finally give their honest opinion about it!

awww im glad he was happy about it, its so nice that he's changed his mind all of a sudden, welcome to NTNP hun. Good luck xx

:dust: to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->