Ben Mitchell

i wish they would just get rid of him!
he's so annoying.

I hope that after the fiasco with Patrick they don't believe a word he's said about Christian :growlmad:

I can't stand the little runt!!! As if heartthrob christian would go after a little virgin boy!!!

saying that though i think i hate yusef more than ben!!! does he ever do any work? whever anything happens in the square he's always standing in the background of the shot like some kind of psycho stalker!!!!

Haha it seems they can't get an actor that anybody likes remember the old ben, they had a hate group on facebook, feel sorry for the kids that have to play Ben, but he is a very strange character.

he is a strange character. i will never forgive ben for what he did to that little girl!

Hopefully his lies about when he was looking after Amy and his lies about Christian will be enough to send him somewhere far far away!!

i have a bit of a spoiler about the christian thing. if you wanted to know ;)

me too!!! i'm one of them people that can't watch it until i've pressed the info button to find out what the episode i'm about to watch is about!!!

me too!!! i'm one of them people that can't watch it until i've pressed the info button to find out what the episode i'm about to watch is about!!!

Snap :haha: I heart digital spy but haven't been on recently

Just been reading digital spy

Lola is pregnant?! :o please don't say that means they'll keep Ben around longer

phil basically goes round to the flat and goes mental at christian. ben eventually admits that he was lying and it all comes out about him being gay to phil. they agree to accept each other blah blah etc etc.

then at the end of the show christian leaves :cry: in a black taxi. because him and syed just have no trust in their relationship. so no idea where christian goes but he goes. so sad, i love him!

Ben is sooo annoying!! Although my brother is called ben and is the spitting image of ben mitchel and is just as annoying!! Scary stuff!! It freaks me out sometimes!!

phil basically goes round to the flat and goes mental at christian. ben eventually admits that he was lying and it all comes out about him being gay to phil. they agree to accept each other blah blah etc etc.

then at the end of the show christian leaves :cry: in a black taxi. because him and syed just have no trust in their relationship. so no idea where christian goes but he goes. so sad, i love him!

Noooo :cry: I'm not a fan of Syed, he should be made to leave :cry:

I hate ben!!!!!!! he lives near me lol i see him all the time haha!!!I don't get why he lied about christian, he's such an attention seeker!!! Grrrrrrr. I hate Yusef though! blerrrrrgh I want something to happen where they both leave!

OMG i wish they would just get rid of Ben, hes so irritating.

But yes apparently Lola is pregnant so there will be no plans to get rid of him. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->