Benadryl - this is worth a try

Thanks I've been trying to figure out if benadryl is ok. Been TTC for a year lost a baby to ectopic than twins miscarried. This month we had the perfect ultrasound for once and I had gone off all my meds even benadryl til I read this. I spend a lot of time studying ttc and doing product reviews on youtube under lcmedic04. Right now I have a company that sent me 10 fertility kits supplements bbts wheels sperm test each kit retails about 400 and is free if you email me in time. I can say that the supplements do work. Only 1 tube been on clomid cuz I never produced a follicule or ovulated due to clomid side effects I was taken off clomid for a break. In the meantime I tried these supplements and my ultrasound this month is the best one all year they said we will prolly conceive. The products are at fairhavenhealth u can reach me on yahoo lcmedicttc

After TTC for almost 7 months with no luck, I came across a post about the 'Benadryl method' and after trying it, I finally got my BFP that month. Of course I have no way of knowing for sure this is what did it, but I strongly feel in my heart it was the main contributing factor. The only other thing that was different that month was using Pre-Seed, but even without using Pre-Seed in prior months, BDing around ovulation, avoiding alcohol in the 2ww, etc., and doing everything in my power TTC, I kept feeling like I was getting pregnant, but the embryo just wasn't implanting right. I was tracking ovulation, but having abnormally long luteal phases and late periods. I would never get BFPs, but I had what I believe to be implantation cramping and spotting once or twice. So after 6 months of TTC, I went to the doctor to get my hormone levels tested and everything was normal. Then I accidentally stumbled across the Benadryl post after I got sick with a cold during the 2ww and was searching for a safe medication to take to relieve symptoms and get some sleep. Not only was I reassured that I could take Benadryl, but the whole TTC thing made a lot of sense too, especially when I read a related post that said the uterine lining is full of histamines that can attack the embryo as a foreign invader. As I child I was allergic to dozens of things and to this day I have really sensitive skin. It seemed possible to me that maybe I was allergic to my husband's sperm or my body was attacking the growing embryo. So I took the Benadryl 3x daily (25 mg) starting around 5 dpo and I continued for a whole week. A few days later, I finally got my first BFP around the time my period was due, and I was so happy I cried.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->