Best and Worst

sellotape

Reaction score
What are the best and worst bits of having your LO so far?

Best:
The smiling and laughing.

Worst:
Going back to work and having very little sleep at the same time.

Your go!

Cx

Best:
Everything about my baby and being a mum!!

Worst:
3am - still not alseep!

BEST wen they learn something new and give u the biggest smile they can

WORST wen there crying n u dont no wats up with them

Best : When they reach a new milestone and you have that proud feeling :cloud9: and ofcourse the non stop smiles :)

Worst:
That i cant have all my attention on her and she starts crying cos of it .. have to make sure i even out the attention!

Best: the giggles and cuddles
Worst: The tantrums and the frustration of not always knowing what they want...oh and a 3 day labour ending with a good few stitches wasn't a highlight either

Best: oh man, that smile! and the giggles. just watching him develop.

Worst: damn reflux!!! and lack of sleeping now.

Best: the smiles :)

Worst: the bad days when she just won't settle and nothing we do seems to make her feel better

Best: Kisses, cuddles, smiles & how clever he is when he learns something new:happydance:
Worst: Definately getting him to sleep - he won't even go into his cot now, he is sleeping on his bouncer:blush:

BEST: Everything about my little boy especially now he is starting to smile they are so cute, and if hes a bit unsettled with someone and I get him back and he settles straight away hehe :happydance:

WORST: Definately has to be the labour, having a ventouse delivery and episiotomy. I would do it all again though because hes sooo worth all the pain

BEST: when she just wants mummy :blush: when she smiles and giggles, when i take her out and just about everything about her :blush:

WORST: it can be tiring sometimes

BEST everything about him, his smiles and giggles, his funny faces, the way he is so proud when he does something new.

WORST the birth, c-section (never again) and teething

Best - His smile and laugh and the way he snuggles in for a cuddle.

Worst - His reflux, when he cries and I know he's in pain but I can't do anything about it and his and my lack of sleep.

So far:
Best-the cuddles,the was she sleeps and looks at things and reaches her little hands :cloud9:
Worst- the worrying on my part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->