Best bottles for colic??

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hello so as the title says? What bottles are best if ure baby has colic?

My little dude has been fighting colic since he was around 3 weeks old. He is 7 weeks now and were still fighting colic.
The past 2 weeks have probably been the hardest.

He was on cow and gate formula from birth but changed to Hipp organic which has helped but he is still not right.
We are using mainly Tomee tippy and Mamm bottles but have spoken to a nurse today who mentioned Dr browns.

Was wondering if it's worth buying them or just waiting for colic to subside.
The doctor said that may not happen untill he is 12 weeks.

Any advice wud be great thank you.
Been going out of my mind lol.

If you can find dr browns bottles they work really well we used them with our 1 year old she had severe reflux xo we had to keep as much bubbles away as possible

Dr browns bottles are really good for wind, I’ve used them with both of mine.
tommy tippee bottles I found were the worst xx

If you can find dr browns bottles they work really well we used them with our 1 year old she had severe reflux xo we had to keep as much bubbles away as possible

Hi hon
Wow congratulations on ure pregnancy. We are thinking of ttc one last time when my little one is around 18 months.

We ended buying the Dr Brown bottles and they have helped so so much.
Hes just over 8 weeks old now and he is doing so much more better.
I'm so happy he isnt in so much pain anymore and my sanity is slowly returning hahahaha.

Dr browns bottles are really good for wind, I’ve used them with both of mine.
tommy tippee bottles I found were the worst xx

I caved in the the end and brought the dr brown bottles and they have worked wonders.
Thanks you so much for the advice.
Hes just over 8 weeks old now and the colic is alot better.

Hi hon
Wow congratulations on ure pregnancy. We are thinking of ttc one last time when my little one is around 18 months.

We ended buying the Dr Brown bottles and they have helped so so much.
Hes just over 8 weeks old now and he is doing so much more better.
I'm so happy he isnt in so much pain anymore and my sanity is slowly returning hahahaha.
Thank you I am scared cause I had a mc last cycle . So glad they helped its the only bottle my hospital recommends , it made such a huge different with my 13 months old reflux

I've got Dr Browns bottles being delivered today, as my little man is also suffering colic. He sleeps all day perfectly then come around 10-12pm he is awake ALL NIGHT fussing, and seeming hungry but not taking anymore milk, hes also an absolute nightmare to get any wind up. I'm using infacol at the moment so I'm hoping the new bottles with infacol will help me and baby sleep! I'm awake from 2am most nights ](*,)

Thank you I am scared cause I had a mc last cycle . So glad they helped its the only bottle my hospital recommends , it made such a huge different with my 13 months old reflux

Oh hon bless ya. I've had Misscariges in the past and there horrible. I'm sure ure be fine this time.
That's one of the things that put me off of having another baby is having to go through all that worry again. Its especially hard when u have had losses b4.
I dont like the anxiety the first trimester brings.
I guess I will see how I feel when it comes around to the time we wud like to start trying again.
Sadly me and hubby do not have age on our side tho so if we do go for it its definitely something that we have to be getting on with sooner rather than later.
I'll be 41 years old in 2021 so was thinking of trying then. I wud like there to be at least 2 years between them because 2 under 2 just scares me hahaha.
Hope ure feeling ok hon.

I've heard that Dr Browns are a gamechanger. Good luck :)

Thank you sweety they have helped so much.

I've got Dr Browns bottles being delivered today, as my little man is also suffering colic. He sleeps all day perfectly then come around 10-12pm he is awake ALL NIGHT fussing, and seeming hungry but not taking anymore milk, hes also an absolute nightmare to get any wind up. I'm using infacol at the moment so I'm hoping the new bottles with infacol will help me and baby sleep! I'm awake from 2am most nights ](*,)

Oh no hon that's exactly how it app began with Tommy and then just got worse and worse.
I highly recommend the Dr Brown bottles hon they have been a life saver.
We also changed his formula to Hipp Organic and that has helped as well. Its alot more gentle on there tummies than SMA and Cow and Gate.
Since putting him on Hipp and using Dr Browns it's just been so much easier.
I was literally going out of my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->