Best cloth for a GIANT heavy wetter? Help please.

Yea i mean you use a disposable one all night :shrug:

When Emma was younger, I'd change it when she'd do a nighttime feed because she'd also be poopy but now that she doesn't poop at night, I don't bother changing her even if she wakes to feed (she stays more asleep that way, iykwim).

B!! I Luuuuuuuuurve those skull ones! :happydance: DH has this strange obsession with thinking skulls are cool and would get a kick out of those. When I have time, I will have to look at them carefully and might even try one. :thumbup:

As for leaving a nappy on all night -- TBH, if I don't find a cloth one that will hold up to him, then I will have to stick with a sposie for the night. No way I am getting up in the middle of the night to change him. :nope: I work full time and have a hard enough time getting enough sleep to function as he still feeds several times a night. The only way that works is co-sleeping. If I had to get up to change him it would be over.

Right now he wears huggies overnights from about 8 pm until 530 am (on days I work) or 7 am (on days I don't). Just took one off him -- they literally weigh about 3-4 lbs in the morning just from all his pee. :dohh:

Last night I didn't change Bun halfway through and he was in his bamboozle for 9h - no leaks at all. I think if he wasn't a poo machine I would leave the diaper on for longer :haha: But not changing him over night made our nighttime feeds faster and easier!!! I think I will have to stick with that!

Tigerlady - I also have a problem buying things with skulls on them LOL.. When I saw the babyhawk with the skulls I had to have it immediately!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->