Best cradle cap treatment ?

RoxieHart

Baking #2
Reaction score
More keen on using something natural that will also be good for her hair ! ..

But any input on what has worked for you and your LO would be great xx

olive oil.

Rub on the scalp, leave for 30mins+, use a soft bristle brush on the scalp then rinse.

olive oil.

Rub on the scalp, leave for 30mins+, use a soft bristle brush on the scalp then rinse.

We used olive oil too. It worked a treat after nothing else seemed to work. :flower:

we use olive oil every night and brush in the morning. however best thing that cleared it in a day was bottom butter!! smeared on after i have used a soft bristle brush on it and it was gone in the day!

Coconut oil is even better because it's a natural antibaterian.

coconut oil is good, but made my boy's hair stink. We us the steroid cream he was prescribed for his ecsema. Clears it up quick.

You can get unscented coconut oil . . that's what we used on my LO's cradle cap and we still use it on his skin at 19 months old :)

Olive oil did the trick for us! We put it on her head and had her sleep with it on her head overnight and washed it off in the morning. It never came back. :)

Olive oil or baby oil! Both works really well. Before every night bath I would take some and rub onto the craddle cap and let it sit for 30 mins then used a very fine comb(brush) and brushed it for a few. Then gave him a bath. My doctor recommended to use dandruff shampoo which I did. And boy did it help. He said there is nothing wrong with using that shampoo just not to get it into my ds eye's bc I would have a very pissed off baby. Sometime I would just take just a tad bit after a bath and rub into scalp and let it sit over night. Worked like a charm cleared up within a couple of days of following that routine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->