Best diet to lose 3 - 4 pounds quickly

starangel27

Reaction score
Hi

Im looking to lose just a couple of pounds in the next 6 weeks we are getting married in december. Any ideas on any quick solutions?

3-4 lbs in 6 weeks can eeeeeeasily be done if u just cut back calories a little and exercise a bit more :) I've lost 32lbs since June :D

Xxx

great thank you , what kinds of foods have you been eating?

What ever I like! Have u got a smart phone? If U have download the app livestrong or look online. It tells u how many calories u can eat to lose a certain amount of weight per week, then u track the foods u eat and it works it all out for u :) if I over eat one day I cut it back for the next few days so it averages out. It doesn't even feel like I'm dieting :D

Xxx

for really fast results my father did atkins and lost two stone in a week but had loads of headaches

Coming up to my wedding i lost 10lb's in 3weeks and toned up loads, by just walking and doing a 20min exercise video 4/5 times a week i changed my diet slightly as in instead of having tea and 4 slices of toast for breakfast and snacking all day and eating big dinner then snacking in evening when kids were in bed, i would have scrambled egg with wholegrain bagel or slice of toast or porridge, lunch would be low fat soup or chicken salad, dinner same as what ever the rest of the family was having just smaller portion. Loads of water no fizzy drinks, snacks were fruit, yoghurt, pink & white wafers if i wanted something sweet with a cuppa.

3-4 pounds in 6 weeks is a great goal and definitely something you can do with just a simple diet change. Exercising wouldn't hurt either.

Depending on your height/weight, I would suggest you just start counting calories. Try to keep them between 1400-1600 a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->